What You Should Know
RapidLean is essentially a weight loss drug that comes in gel cap form. It was developed and is manufactured by a company called Six Star Muscle. However, this diet product doesn’t appear on their official website at this time. Regardless, RapidLean is available on other websites and the retail cost is $39.99 for 60 caps. Similar to numerous other weight loss supplements on the market today, RapidLean endeavors to burn away unwanted body fat, while boosting the user’s energy levels. This product is taken twice daily with substantial amounts of water.
As stated where RapidLean is sold, this weight loss supplement “sheds off that last layer of fat.” If you haven’t already guessed, this is a product geared toward bodybuilders. It incorporates something called “rapid release liquid technology,” which simply means that RapidLean comes in the form of a liquid gel cap that will quickly dissolve. This is supposed to make the product work faster than other supplement formats. Major ingredients offered in RapidLean are Green Tea Extract (helps the metabolism), Caffeine (stimulant and diuretic), Oolong Tea Extract, Cissus Quadrangularis Extract and Theobroma. There is no money-back guarantee provided to support RapidLean gel caps. While there is a 1-800 number posted on the official website, there are no success stories presented for RapidLean.
List of Ingredients
Not available on the official website.
RapidLean is a diet product that is claimed to burn off body fat. It is mostly marketed toward serious weight lifters and bodybuilders. Key active ingredients found in this supplement are Green Tea Extract and Caffeine; both of which are stimulants. A clinical study regarding RapidLean is discussed on some websites that sell the diet drug, however, the study revolves more specifically around an ingredient offered in RapidLean gel caps. It’s claimed that most people drop an average of 10 pounds while taking RapidLean.
- This diet product can be acquired easily on the web, often at “discounted prices.”
- RapidLean gel caps are available to anyone without a prescription.
- RapidLean supplements contain numerous tea extracts.
- There are no statements about RapidLean suppressing appetite.
- This diet drug contains more than one form of caffeine, which is a known diuretic that draws water from the muscles.
- Success stories are not provided on the website supporting RapidLean.
- No money-back guarantee is applied to RapidLean.
- All ingredients for this product are not revealed to potential consumers.
- RapidLean is really more for serious bodybuilders than standard dieters trying to drop a few pounds.
In the ever-expanding world of diet drugs and weight loss supplements, RapidLean doesn’t make much of a mark. While this product does seem suitable for some weight lifters, it doesn’t appear ideal for most dieters. First of all, RapidLean doesn’t aim to suppress appetite. Secondly, there are large amounts of caffeine in RapidLean, which is never recommended for healthy weight reduction. Most likely RapidLean gel caps would appeal to more individuals if some sort of success stories or money-back guarantee were offered on the official website. As it is, Rapidlean seems designed to take advantage of the large amount of energy already generated by professional body builders during their workouts.