What You Should Know
Rapidslim SX is a “weight loss formula” that’s marketed toward women who wish to lose weight. This diet drug is stated to be “doctor-formulated with Hoodia.” Rapidslim SX was developed by Martin Heuer, MD. The official website states that “29% of users dropped up to 24 pounds within a 2-month period.” Like with many modern weight reduction supplements, users are encouraged to adopt a healthy diet and a regular fitness regimen along with taking Rapidslim SX liquid capsules. There are a couple of success stories posted on the official website.
The key active ingredients offered in Rapidslim SX are premium South African Hoodia Gordonii (suppresses the user’s appetite) and Cissus quadrangularis (a plant extract from India). This diet drug is also stated to offer “Liquid FX technology,” which basically means that the Rapidslim SX capsules are in liquid form for fast release into the body. Rapidslim SX is directed to be taken twice daily (two capsules each time). While Rapidslim SX is not sold through the official website, it can be purchased in most common drugstores. The cost of Rapidslim SX liquid capsules is not revealed on the official website. It is not stated whether or not Rapidslim SX is offered with a 100% money-back/satisfaction guarantee from the manufacturer.
List of Ingredients
Not available on the official website.
Rapidslim SX is a weight loss supplement that comes in the form of liquid gel capsules, and is geared toward women that wish to lose some excess body weight. Primary components of Rapidslim SX are premium South African Hoodia Gordonii (suppresses the user’s appetite) and Cissus quadrangularis (a plant extract from India). This diet drug is intended to be taken in conjunction with regular exercise and a healthy diet. There are some clinical findings offered on the official website that are based on studies involving women of different ages and the amount of weight they lost. Rapidslim SX can be purchased in most common drugstores across the USA.
- Rapidslim SX contains some natural plant extracts.
- A couple customer testimonials are provided on the official Rapidslim SX website.
- Rapidslim SX can be easily and conveniently purchased in most drugstores.
- There is no 100% money-back/satisfaction guarantee offered with Rapidslim SX.
- Some ingredients offered in Rapidslim SX may not be suitable for some individuals.
- There are no free trial samples of Rapidslim SX offered through the official website.
- There is no full product ingredient list offered on the website for Rapidslim SX.
- The official website doesn’t reveal the company that manufactures Rapidslim SX.
- The actual cost of Rapidslim SX is not stated on the website.
- There are only 40 capsules in a bottle of Rapidslim SX, and it is directed to be taken four times per day, which means that a bottle will only last for about 10 days.
The major pitch for Rapidslim SX appears to be the fact that it comes in a liquid capsule form. This will supposedly allow the diet drug to take effect more quickly. Although this may not be so common in the world of diet supplements, the official website for Rapidslim SX is still lacking in some respects. It would be nice to see more than two customer testimonials/success stories posted on the website, in addition to a 100% money-back/satisfaction guarantee, an FDA approval, free trial samples and the name of the company that manufactures the diet product. This would likely encourage more dieters to try Rapidslim SX.