What You Should Know
Re-body® Safslim™ Belly Fat Transformation is a weight loss supplement, available in liquid form, and sold by GNC. With so many products on the market today touting weight loss benefits, it is hard to decipher the ones that work from the ones that do not. Take a look at this review to learn more about the ingredients in this formula and whether or not it could possibly help you reach your weight loss goals.
List of Ingredients
Re-body® Safslim™ Belly Fat Transformation contains the following ingredients: high-linoleic safflower oil, water, xylitol, glycerine, natural flavors, gum Arabic, citric, acid, xanthan gum, guar gum, beta carotene, sorbic acid, vitamin E, and ascorbyl palmitate.
Re-body® Safslim™ Belly Fat Transformation may or may not be effective in promoting fat loss and lean muscle mass. Though the linoleic acid has been clinically proven to help promote the production of lean muscle mass while reducing fat mass, it needs to be double bonded in order to work to produce those results. We are not sure the form that is used with the safflower oil, which makes us question how well the product would work to help you reach your weight loss goals as it claims to be able to do. Xylitol is a natural plant chemical coming from the sugar alcohols, used as a natural sweetener. There are several vitamins in this formula, but no other ingredients known to help burn fat or suppress the appetite.
- Re-body® Safslim™ Belly Fat Transformation is available through many merchants for $29.99 or less.
- If the ingredients are used in the proper amounts, this could be an effective weight loss supplement.
- Re-body® Safslim™ Belly Fat Transformation may not contain clinically proven ingredients in clinically proven doses. Just because it has a clinically proven ingredient in it does not mean there is enough in it to be effective.
- CLA may cause elevated blood sugar levels, and as such, you should speak to a medical professional before using this product.
- There are mixed reviews of this product.
- This product makes unreasonable claims that it targets your belly fat, and can reduce it by 6% in 16 weeks or less. No product can “spot reduce.”
Re-body® Safslim™ Belly Fat Transformation seems to be hit or miss. It would be more effective if used in conjunction with a balanced diet and regular exercise program, but it would be hard to tell if the resulting weight loss was really enhanced by the supplement use. We recommend you look for a clinically proven supplement that uses optimal amounts of ingredients and use it with diet and exercise to increase your overall weight loss.