What You Should Know
Reductil is a European diet drug that aims to assist women and men with weight loss. This dietary supplement is known as Meridia in the US market. Unlike many other weight reduction products, Reductil is encouraged for those who are considered obese. This supplement aims to suppress the user’s appetite by sending a signal to the user’s brain. Similar to many weight loss products, Reductil is intended to be taken in conjunction with a healthy diet plan and regular exercise. This diet drug is directed to be taken once daily with or without food.
There are three different strengths for Reductil capsules, which are 5, 10 and 15 milligrams. Reductil is only intended to be taken for a certain amount of time (1 year) and is only available with a doctor’s prescription. Essentially this diet drug tricks the brain into thinking that the stomach is already full and satisfied. A minimum of four pounds should be lost during the first month. There are no free trial samples of Reductil available to the public. Those afflicted with high blood pressure, heart disease, kidney disease, under 16 years of age, breast feeding or pregnant should not take Reductil. There doesn’t appear to be an official website for Reductil, but it is offered through online pharmacies for those with a prescription. It sells for $86.
List of Ingredients
Not available on an official website.
Reductil is a diet capsule that endeavors to help men and women lose weight. In America, this diet drug is called Meridia. Reductil is claimed to aid with weight reduction by sending a signal to the user’s brain that tells it the stomach is already full. In other words, Reductil suppresses appetite, assisting the dieter with consuming fewer calories. There is some clinical research posted online to support Reductil diet pills. Unfortunately there doesn’t appear to be an official website where Reductil can be acquired. This weight loss drug is available with a doctor’s prescription via pharmacies and online drugstores. Reductil is directed to be taken once daily.
- Reductil is offered in a simple and convenient capsule form.
- This diet drug is only directed to be taken once each day.
- Reductil is claimed to suppress the user’s appetite.
- There are some restrictions with taking Reductil, such as the user must meet a certain level of clinical obesity.
- Reductil is not available through an official website, but rather requires a doctor’s prescription.
- There are no 100% money-back/satisfaction guarantees with Reductil diet pills.
- Some individuals may be allergic to Reductil weight loss supplements.
- There are warnings that come with Reductil concerning those with high blood pressure, heart disease, kidney disease, under 16 years old, breast feeding or currently pregnant.
- No free trial samples of Reductil are available online.
- Reductil is not suited for individuals under the age of 16.
- Using Reductil may cause pulmonary hypertension (PPH) in some users.
When all is said and done, Reductil is a diet drug that comes with a few more warnings and precautions than many other weight loss supplements currently available. Considering this product does not come with a guarantee, may cause PPH, cannot be taken by individuals under the age of 16, is only available with a prescription and is only suitable for those of a certain obesity level, it is clear that this is a potent drug. Clearly it’s wise to talk to your physician before considering a diet drug like Reductil.