What You Should Know
Regenx is marketed as a weight loss supplement that claims to improve leptin the body. By improving the leptin it claims that it will help users eliminate any excess belly fat, reduce any fatty tissue that may have accumulated in the liver and induce a feeling of fullness so that users do no overeat. Regenx seems to be targeted to both men and women over forty years of age, but it claims that any adult regardless of age, gender or fitness level can use it an notice the same results. A thirty day supply of Regenx will cost approximately $60.00, but they do not say how many pills are in the bottle. The usage directions and maximum daily allowance is also not disclosed.
List of Ingredients
The ingredients for Regenx are not disclosed.
The Regenx website makes vacuous claims and does not seem to back them up and the ingredients in this product are not listed either. It has some research posted, but does not list the source of this research. Anyone who wants to try Regenx can do so without a prescription because it is considered a dietary supplement.
- There is only one user testimonial posted and it seems suspicious.
- The ingredients in Regenx are not disclosed.
- Regenx may contain caffeine so those who are sensitive to caffeine should avoid this product because adverse side effects such as increased heart rate and elevated blood pressure may occur.
- Those taking MAOI’s, SSRI’s, antidepressants, NSAIDS, corticosteroids or certain other medications should not take this product.
- Those who have diabetes, hypoglycemia, high blood pressure, cardiovascular ailments or certain other medical conditions should not take Regenx.
- Women who are pregnant or nursing should not take this product.
- Renenx makes vacuous claims.
- There is no research cited to prove the effectiveness of this product.
- This product does not seem to encourage a healthy diet or exercise.
- There is no satisfaction guarantee available for Regenx.
Regenx does not really stand out from the rest of the supposed leptin improving weight loss supplements available today. Regenx may not be an effective weight loss supplement because there does not seem to be any proven appetite suppressants or fat burners in it so those seeking a weight loss supplement with the ability to suppress the appetite and burn fat may want to research other products that are intended for appetite suppression and fat burning. Those seeking weight loss may also benefit from developing a healthy diet and exercise program that suits them and their lifestyle. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using Regenx is right for them.