What You Should Know
The weight loss product Releana is manufactured by the company Millennium Medical Spa LLC 1997. The official website for this company tells us that it is an advanced medical weight loss company. Although this company provides a number of solutions for weight loss, they market heavily their patent pending product Releana. Releana contains the hormone HCG which stands for Human Chorionic Gonadotrophin. The official website tells us that this hormone will break down abnormal fat in the body. However HGC is in fact a hormone which is produced in pregnancy and which is made by the embryo soon after conception. It is also a hormone which is used as a tumor marker as it is found in certain cancers.
Releana contains Human Chorionic Gonadotrophin.
The official website for Releana is detailed, with contact information given should you wish to contact a representative of the company with any questions or concerns. There are also a number of testimonials on the official website written by those who have already used the company’s weight loss services and products. There are before and after photos posted on the official website by those who have used Releana. Millennium Medical Spa LLC, in order to back up the claims which it makes for Releana relies on research carried out in the 1950s by a British Physician known as Dr. Simeons. Dr. Simeons injected a number of women with Human Chorionic Gonadophrin and found that they lost weight. However no clinical trials to date have backed up the results of the trials carried out by Dr. Simeons. This makes the claims made for Releana rather questionable.
- There is an official website for the company which manufactures Releana.
- There are testimonials and before and after photos posted on the official website for Releana.
- There is contact information given should you wish to contact a representative of the company which manufactures Releana.
- Clinical Studies carried out do not back up the claims made for HCG which is the main active ingredient in Releana.
- Some people may not be comfortable taking this hormone.
- We cannot be one hundred percent sure that taking this hormone either orally or by injection is one hundred percent safe.
- There is no evidence that if you take Releana it will procure superior results than other weight loss products on the market.
We cannot recommend Releana as we have concerns regarding certain issues. Firstly we could not find any independent clinical trials carried out on HCG which backed up the results found by Dr Simeons in the 1950s. Secondly we cannot be 100% sure that taking HCG is safe; after all it is a hormone which is found in certain cancers.