What You Should Know
Relora is an ingredient that is added to dietary supplements in order to assist men and women with weight loss. It is a “patented blend of plant extracts” and is claimed to aid with appetite suppression and stress management. This product is manufactured by Next Pharmaceuticals and is claimed to not cause drowsiness in users. One oral supplement containing Relora is Solanova Bio, which is sold in capsule form and contains 250mg of Relora per serving. The retail cost of this diet product is $19.99 and it sells via Drugstore.com and a number of other websites. There do not appear to be any customer testimonials posted on the official Relora website.
The website for Relora states that one of the primary causes for weight gain is stress. Therefore, it helps to balance hormone levels within the body in order to reduce stress. This is the goal of Relora supplements. By balancing the user’s hormones, Relora aims to minimize belly fat and even curb cravings. This means that the user will potentially consume fewer calories overall, and therefore lose excess body fat. Products such as Solanova Bio that contain Relora are offered with a money-back guarantee when purchased through websites like Drugstore.com. The key components of Relora are stated to be various plant extracts, although surprisingly few details on these plants are available.
Relora is essentially a component of dietary supplements that is claimed to help men and women with weight reduction. This ingredient is a blend of plant extracts that claims to balance out the user’s hormone levels, which reduces stress. Relora also suppresses appetite and is stated to relax most individuals. It can be found in dietary supplements such as Solanova Bio (capsules), which can be acquired through Drugstore.com for $19.99. There is some clinical data offered on the official website for Relora. Supplements containing Relora are not suitable for individuals under the age of 18.
- Supplements containing Relora can be easily and conveniently purchased through a number of websites like Drugstore.com.
- Relora generally comes in an easy-to-take capsule form.
- There is some clinical data presented on the official website for Relora.
- Some products that feature Relora, such as Solanova Bio, are offered with a money-back guarantee.
- Dietary supplements containing Relora do not aim to burn fat, only relieve stress.
- Some individuals may be allergic to certain ingredients found in Relora supplements.
- There are no free trial samples of Relora supplements offered via the official website.
- There are no customer testimonials provided on the website for Relora.
- A specific diet plan and fitness regimen are not recommended on the official Relora website.
- Relora cannot be taken by individuals under the age of 18.
Relora is unique in comparison to many dietary supplements that claim to burn fat and boost energy levels. One aspect of Relora that may be intriguing for some is the notion that it balances hormone levels and reduces stress in order to minimize belly fat and excess body weight. However, weight loss is not this supplements primary goal and it would still be nice to see some customer testimonials presented on the official website, along with some free trial samples of Relora supplements. Be sure to consult a doctor before taking a diet drug such as Relora.