Renew Life IntestiNew Review
What You Should Know
Renew Life IntestiNew is produced by ReNew Life, Inc.. The company was founded in 1997 by Brenda and Stan Watson and offers a range of products focused on digestive health. The founder promotes her ideas through books, seminars and other public venues, articles, and the company website.
ReNew Life’s main philosophy is that nutrition and digestive health are the keys to overall well-being. The company’s line of products includes detoxification and cleansing formulas, nutritional supplements, and weight-loss supplements. They even sell formulas for pets.
Renew Life IntestiNew is a specialty product claimed to soothe the digestive system. Among other ingredients, it contains a proprietary herbal blend.
List of Ingredients
Capsules per serving (2 capsules): 835 mg L-Glutamine; 35 mg N-Acetyl D-Glucosamine; 20 mg Gamma Oryzanol; 10 mg Proprietary Herbal Blend including Cranesbill Root (Geranium maculatum), Ginger Root (Zingiber officinale), Marigold Flower (Calendula officinalis), and Marshmallow Root (Althaea officinalis); Vegetable Capsule including vegetable fiber and water.
Powder per serving (1 scoop of 5.4 grams): 5000 mg L-Glutamine; 200 mg N-Acetyl D-Glucosamine; 125 mg Gamma Oryzanol; 75 mg Proprietary Herbal Blend including Cranesbill Root (Geranium maculatum), Ginger Root (Zingiber officinale), Marigold Flower (Calendula officinalis), and Marshmallow Root (Althaea officinalis).
Renew Life IntestiNew is claimed to help keep the intestinal lining healthy. L-glutamine, N-acetyl D-glucosamine, and the propriety herbal blend are supposed to soothe the digestive system. Gamma oryzanol comes from rice bran oil and acts as an antioxidant. The product is also suggested to help with gas and bloating, migraines and other headaches, indigestion, irritable bowels, acid reflux, and diarrhea. It is supposed to boost the immune system as well.
Renew Life IntestiNew comes in two forms, capsules and powder. Capsules are to be taken two at a time, one dose in the morning before eating and one dose in the evening. Four additional doses are allowed throughout the day for a total of twelve capsules.
The powder has higher amounts of each ingredient and is only to be taken twice a day, by dissolving one scoop in an eight-ounce glass of water in the morning and in the evening.
- Two options available for consuming product.
- Natural product.
- No filler ingredients.
- Contains a lack of before/ after photos.
- Has no money-back guarantee.
- High cost of around $1 per serving can total $2-$6 per day.
- Has no free gift with purchase.
- Two forms of product have differing ingredient amounts and dosage schedules, potentially causing confusion.
- Proprietary blend makes it difficult to find some information.
- Doesn’t highlight the importance of regular exercise.
- Doesn’t even claim to help you to lose weight.
- Lack of clinical research studies.
- Quantities of ingredients too small for detoxification.
- Numerous side effects, including increased blood sugar and cholesterol.
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
If you are looking for a weight-loss supplement, do not choose Renew Life IntestiNew. Also exercise caution if you are considering the product for help with intestinal trouble. This product has not been proven effective in what it claims to do.