Renew Life Organic Triple Fiber Review
What You Should Know
Renew Life Organic Triple Fiber is sold by ReNew Life, Inc. The founders, Brenda and Stan Watson, started the company in 1997 as an outgrowth of Brenda’s work and personal experience in digestive health. In addition to the company website, Brenda has spent time educating the public on this topic through five books, many articles, seminars, and other public appearances.
Nutrition and digestive health are the focus of ReNew Life’s products and services. Their products claim to help with a variety of digestive needs, including cleansing, maintaining proper nutrition, and losing weight. Products are also available for animals.
Renew Life Organic Triple Fiber claims to have the same effects as most fiber supplements. It should help with digestion and regulate bowel movements, aid heart health, and eliminate toxins.
List of Ingredients
Per serving of capsules (5 capsules): 2500 mg Proprietary OTF Blend, including Organic Oat Bran, Organic Flaxseed, and Organic Acacia Fiber; Vegetable capsule including vegetable fiber and water.
Per serving of powder (1 scoop of approximately 11 grams): 11,000 mg Proprietary OTF Blend, including Organic Oat Bran, Organic Flaxseed, and Organic Acacia Fiber.
Renew Life Organic Triple Fiber contains 100% organic fibers. Like other fiber supplements, it helps to detoxify and regulate the bowel, relieve constipation, and increase heart health. The formula does not contain psyllium, which will cause gas and bloating in some consumers.
The product comes in two forms, capsules and powder. A serving of five capsules should be taken with water or juice, in the morning and up to two other times per day. The powder can be taken on the same dosing schedule and should be dissolved in eight ounces of water. It is important to drink plenty of fluids while using this product.
- Decent price: around $1 per day depending on frequency of dosage.
- Product available in two forms.
- Does not contain psyllium, which can cause discomfort for some people.
- Good taste.
- Contains a lack of before/ after photos.
- Has no money-back guarantee.
- Has no free gift with purchase.
- Two forms of product have differing amounts of ingredients.
- Doesn’t highlight the importance of regular exercise.
- Doesn’t even claim to help you to lose weight.
- May lose effectiveness over time as body adjusts to it.
- Proprietary blend makes it difficult to find certain information.
- No clinical research studies.
Renew Life Organic Triple Fiber is similar to other fiber supplements. It may help digestive health if you don’t get enough fiber in your diet, but it is not meant to be a weight-loss supplement. The cost is decent but not outstanding. As a fiber supplement, this product does not particularly stand out. Look elsewhere if you want something original.