What You Should Know
Res-Q Trim System, by N3 Oceanic Inc., is a weight loss supplement system that combines two products, Res-Q TS1 and Res-Q TS2. This system claims to burn fat, increase energy, promote lean muscle mass and suppress the appetite. Users are encouraged to use this system along with a healthy diet and exercise routine for maximum results. The price of Res-Q Trim System seems to change based on different promotional sales, but it seems to hover within the $70.00-$80.00 range for a thirty day supply.
The official website for Res-Q Trim System is professional and it contains comprehensive and important information on this product. There is also some scientific research cited to support the potential effectiveness of this product and the makers of Res-Q Trim offer a 60-day money-back guarantee. No prescription is needed to obtain Res-Q Trim System because it is sold as a nutritional supplement.
List of Ingredients
Hoodia Gordonii, Chromium and Green Tea Leaf Extract, Banaba Leaf extract, vanadium chellate, microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, silica and pharmaceutical glaze.
No full list is given.
Res-Q Trim System contains some type of Hoodia Gordonii and this ingredient is said to be an effective appetite suppressant. The ingredient Chromium is said to help regulate blood sugar levels, decrease excess body fat, suppress the appetite and increase lean muscle mass. The ingredient Green Tea Leaf Extract is said to be a powerful antioxidant as well as increase energy and burn fat.
- Res-Q Trim System contains some form of Hoodia Gordonii.
- Res-Q Trim System is expensive when compared to similar products.
- Res-Q Trim System contains caffeine so those who are sensitive to caffeine should avoid this product because adverse side effects such as nervousness and irritability may occur.
- Those taking MAOI’s, SSRI’s, antidepressants, NSAIDS, corticosteroids or certain other medications should not take this product.
- Those who have diabetes, hypoglycemia, high blood pressure, cardiovascular ailments or certain other medical conditions should not take Res-Q Trim System.
- Women who are pregnant or nursing should not take this product.
Res-Q Trim System does not really stand out from the rest of the supposed fat burning and appetite suppressing weight loss supplements available today. Res-Q Trim System may not be an effective weight loss supplement because there does not seem to be any fat burners in it and the purity of the Hoodia Gordonii is not disclosed so those seeking a weight loss supplement with the ability to suppress the appetite and burn fat may want to research other products that are intended for appetite suppression and fat burning. Those seeking weight loss may also benefit from developing a healthy diet and exercise program that suits them and their lifestyle. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using Res-Q Trim System is right for them.