ResV Vital Review
What You Should Know
ResV Vital is a dietary supplement containing antioxidants and other substances generally associated with decreasing the rate of the aging process. ResV Vital’s key ingredient is resveratrol, which is a specific kind of antioxidant known as a polyphenol. Red and purple grapes contain resveratrol as a natural ingredient. When these grapes are used in wine, the wine also contains resveratrol. The manufacturer believes that research studies support resveratrol as an antioxidant with inflammatory and cancer fighting properties. ResV Vital says it delivers the same health benefits that are believed to be in resveratrol but in a form that is concentrated and convenient. ResV Vital makers promote the supplement as a way to assist the customer with weight loss, decrease bloating, increase energy as well as slowing down the aging process. Some studies suggests that resveratrol may play a factor in increased satiety. In addition, these studies consider if the product will keep fat cells from storing in the body. These inconclusive studies have only been done on lab animals. However, the substance is marketed as a weight loss supplement in addition to the health related claims. ResV Vital is contains an extract form of resveratrol. The resveratrol used in ResV Vital may come from ground grape skins or it may come from another source known as Japapanese Knotwood.
List Of Ingredients
ResV Vital is a supplement marketed to help reduce age related illnesses as well as a weight loss aid. ResV Vital dietary supplement contains acai fruit extract, green tea extract, garnea cambogia extract, caffeine, apple cider vinegar, grapefruit seed, and kelp.
The manufacturer’s suggestion is to take one capsule twice a day. They suggest following these instructions exactly. ResV Vital does not provide any dietary or exercise guidelines.
- Resveratrol may provide health benefits that can reduce age related illnesses.
- ResV Vital is an alternative source to resveratrol rather than drinking red wine.
- Resveratrol research is inconclusive and has only been successful on mice.
- It is unknown if the supplement provides the same amount of resveratrol as in the pure form.
- The company will automatically enroll consumers in the club membership program.
- ResV Vital contains caffeine which may cause irritability and other stimulant related side effects in some people.
- The ingredient list does not provide resveratrol as an ingredient.
There is some research to suggest resveratrol may be an antioxidant that can have some positive effects on age related illnesses. However, this has not been well documented nor is it conclusive. The research has been done with resveratrol in the pure form and does not testify to the effectiveness of the antioxidant from a dietary supplement source. ResV Vital label does not include resveratol as an ingredient in its product.