Rice Diet Review
What You Should Know
The official website for the Rice Diet Lifestyle Clinic tells us that the Rice Diet was conceived in the 1930s by a Dr. Walter Kemper. It seems that Dr. Kemper discovered that in Dramatically reducing the intake of salt and eating a diet consisting mostly of rice leads to the reversal of many diseases as well as a loss of weight. The Rice Diet Lifestyle Clinic is based in Durham NC in the United States and helps people lose weight following the theories of Dr. Kemper.
There are no ingredients, the Rice Diet is a diet program.
We are told in the official website for the Rice Diet Lifestyle Clinic that the Rice Diet will help you lose weight as well as reversing illnesses such as diabetes and heart disease. If you decide to enroll in the program carried out by the Rice Diet Lifestyle Clinic that you will have daily interaction with health professionals, three meals a day, and workshops which deal with stress and health. We are further told that the meals will not only consist of rice but will also include fish, vegetables and fresh fruits.
The official website includes a number of before and after photos of those who have apparently followed this program. There are also some testimonials on the site. There does not appear to be any information on the cost of enrolling on this program. There are email and telephone contact details should you wish to contact a representative of the clinic. On the face of it there does not seem to be anything revolutionary regarding this diet. It appears to advocate healthy eating and a reduction in the amount of salt that you take. It does not seem to be any different to the hundreds of other diets on the market. Any physician will tell you that if you are suffering from conditions such as diabetes or heart disease that you will need to change your diet and decrease your intake of salt.
- There is an official website for the Rice Diet Lifestyle Clinic.
- There are email and telephone contact details.
- There is an online shop on the official website.
- There does not seem to be anything revolutionary about this program.
- There is no evidence that the Rice Diet is more effective than other diet programs.
- There does not seem to be information regarding costs posted on the website.
- We feel that this diet could easily be carried out at home and that you don’t need to pay to enroll in a clinic to undertake it.
At the end of the day there is no evidence that the Rice Diet offered by the Rice Diet Lifestyle Clinic is superior to other diet programs available in other private clinics.