Right Size Review
What You Should Know
Right Size is a company that produces meal replacement shakes and a number of other weight loss products. Right Size says that you will lose weight if you follow their six week weight loss plan, which involves replacing one to two meals a day with their meal replacement shakes. The meal replacement shakes by Right Size all contain a product known as Appemine. Appemine is made up of green tea extract, cinnamon twig and galangal.
The major active ingredient in the meal replacement shakes by Right Size is Appemine. Appemine is made up of Green Tea Extract, Cinnamon Twig and Galangal.
Right Size say that Appemine, which is in all of their meal replacement shakes, is a biogenic amine that affects the adrenal receptors in the body and thus helps procure weight loss. Green tea extract, which is in Appemine, is a common ingredient in weight loss products on the market today. Galangal is a plant in the ginger family and is a common ingredient in Thai and Southeast Asian cuisine. It is said to have stimulant and weight loss properties. Cinnamon is also said to have weight loss properties. The meal replacement shakes are available in a variety of flavours, namely chocolate, cappuccino, and vanilla. There is also a Berry Blend flavour that consists of a mix of raspberry, strawberry and blueberry flavours. The shakes can be ordered directly from the official website and cost $54.95. Right Size also manufacture a multivitamin with Appemine, which can be ordered directly from their website and costs $29.95 for a month’s supply.
- Right size has a detailed, official and informative website.
- The meal replacement shakes can be ordered directly from the official website.
- There is a list of ingredients available for Appemine, the major active component in the meal replacement shakes by Right Size.
- There have been no controlled, standardized tests carried out on Appemine.
- There is no clinical evidence that we could find proving the meal replacement shakes by Right Size do actually stimulate weight loss.
- The medical community is currently very sceptical of meal replacement diet programs in general, and there is concern that skipping meals leads to poor nutrition and an unstable metabolism.
- May cause your heart to race. (See reader comments.)
- Not all users may enjoy the taste of these meal replacement shakes, or find that they feel adequately full after having one.
Some diet experts are now expressing concern that some people are using meal replacement shakes as a permanent solution to weight loss. They say that any of the meal replacement shakes on the market should only ever be used in the short term, and that the ideal solution to weight loss is a permanent change in eating habits. In Right Size’s favor, they do say on their web site that their meal replacement shakes form part of a six-week plan. Still, in the long run users will probably still need to to change their overall eating habits following a course of Right Size in order to keep off any lost weight.