Right Size Smoothies Review
What You Should Know
Right Size Smoothies are weight loss supplements developed and manufactured by Right Size. The official website advertises these products to be “healthy fast food.” Right Size Smoothies are sold as already prepared drinks that come in “SkinniVanilli” and “Chocolate Mousse Reduce” flavors (two servings per bottle and four bottles per package). Unlike some diet programs and supplements, Right Size Smoothies are intended to be meal replacements. Therefore the goal is to actually reduce calorie intake. These supplements aim to suppress hunger throughout the day and assist with overall weight loss. Right Size Smoothies are sold via the official website for $12.50 with a 100% 30-day money-back guarantee (it is unclear exactly if this guarantee applies to empty smoothie bottles, or only unopened products.)
The primary active component found in Right Size Smoothies is Appemine (derived from cinnamon twig, green tea and galangal). This ingredient is claimed to “powerfully control appetite.” Right Size Smoothies additionally contain vitamins B6 and B16 (both aim to assist with boosting the user’s metabolism). These smoothie supplements are stated to contain no Ephedrine. Dieters are encouraged to drink 1-2 servings of Right Size Smoothies each day in place of meals. There do not appear to be any customer testimonials or free trial samples of Right Size Smoothies offered on the official website. Right Size Smoothies are claimed to contain a variety of essential vitamins.
List of Ingredients
Low fat milk, fructose, natural and artificial flavors, gellan gum, sodium citrate, potassium citrate, sodium phosphate, carrageenan, sucralose, salt, acesulfame K, magnesium phosphate, zinc citrate, chromium, biotin, green tea leaf, guarana seed extract, copper citrate, potassium, sodium selenate, white willow bark, folic acid, riboflavin, calcium pantothenate, cayenne pepper and cinnamon twig extract.
Right Size Smoothies are basically meal supplements that endeavors to assist men and women with losing unwanted body weight. These supplements are drunk daily to replace meals and cut calorie intake. Right Size Smoothies aim to boost the metabolism, curb hunger and assist with overall weight loss. Major ingredients found in Right Size Smoothies are Appemine (derived from cinnamon twig, green tea and galangal), vitamins B6 and B12 and various essential vitamins. A four-pack of Right Size Smoothies sells on the official website for $12.50 (eight servings).
- Right Size Smoothies can be easily and conveniently purchased online through the official website.
- Right Size Smoothies contain an array of essential vitamins.
- Right Size Smoothies come in an easy-to-take liquid form, which is typically convenient.
- There are no customer testimonials offered on the official website.
- A pack of Right Size Smoothies only contains eight servings, which may not amount to much if some dieters are consuming two per day.
- There are no free trial samples of Right Size Smoothies offered via the official website so no users have no way to find out if the drinks taste appealing.
- Some ingredients found in Right Size Smoothies may not be suitable for some individuals.
- It doesn’t appear that a healthy diet or regular fitness regimen are encouraged with Right Size Smoothies.
Overall Right Size Smoothies are a rather interesting and unique addition to the world of dietary supplements. On the bright side, these smoothies keep things simple since they are basically just a ready-to-serve meal replacement. However, the notion that only eight servings come per pack may discourage some dieters. Also, many dieters complain about “not feeling full” after using up their daily calories allotment, and there appear to be no appetite suppressing elements incorporated into Right Size Smoothies. If the Right Size Smoothies official website offered some free trial samples or at least a few customer testimonials, Right Size Smoothies would likely appeal to more individuals.