What You Should Know
The Rio Ab Belt is an “effortless” abdominal workout and massage system developed by a British company, the Rio company. The battery powered belt claims to be able to help you strengthen and tone your abs to get a leaner, sexier stomach without exercise. It also has a shiatsu massage feature. We will take a closer look at the product to see whether or not it can really live up to its claims and produce real results.
List of Ingredients
The Rio Ab Belt is to be worn under the clothing and used while you go on about your daily routine. You are not supposed to do anything differently while wearing the belt, as the belt is supposed to do all the work, and no real exercise is required. Nothing about the belt suggests it is actually doing anything to really work your muscles or help you burn the fat that is covering them. The belt is powered by batteries, and due to the large size of the panel, is easily seen underneath clothing. Though portable, this product is not discrete. The belt costs anywhere from £29.99 to £49.99 depending on merchant. This is approximately $48.82 to $81.37.
- The Rio Ab Belt can be used under your clothing, as you move through your daily routine.
- The Rio Ab Belt may not be readily available for residents of the United States, because it is a British product.
- There are no clinical studies to show that this product works.
- The product claims you will see results without any exercise.
- Even if this product builds and tones ab muscles, you must burn fat above them in order to see them.
- This product is not covered by a satisfaction guarantee, and U.S. customers do not have access to customer support.
- There are no free trials for this product.
The Rio Ab Belt is not any different from any of the other ab belt products out there that promise to help work your ab muscles without real exercise. While it’s true the impulses and/or heat from a belt like this may cause you to sweat or feel soreness in the muscles, it will not actually produce the same results a balanced diet, exercise, and a weight loss supplement would produce. You can have killer ab muscles, but if your stomach is covered in fat, you will never see them. It is important to burn fat and build muscle, and the only way you can do this is through a nutritionally balanced reduced calorie diet, and regular exercise. Boost your results with a clinically proven fat burner or appetite suppressant, but don’t expect a belt like this to be the answer.