Ripped Fuel Xtendr Review
What You Should Know
Ripped Fuel Xtendr is a fat burning product designed to help you burn more fat and calories, when used in conjunction with a low fat, low calorie diet and regular exercise program.
List Of Ingredients
Ripped Fuel Xtendr contains: Proprietary Blend: Green Tea (Leaf) Extract (Standarized To 25% Catechins), L-Tyrosine, Cayenne Fruit, Caffeine. Other ingredients: Maltodextrin, Cellulose, Croscarmellose Sodium, Stearic Acid, Sodium Bicarbonate, Silica, Citric Acid, Glycerin.
Ripped Fuel Xtendr contains a proprietary blend of green tea, cayenne, and caffeine. Green Tea, Cayenne, and Caffeine are all known to be powerful fat burners. The problem lies in how much of each ingredient is in the blend. We cannot tell, and since it is known you need at least 10g of cayenne and 1000mg of green tea, we’re guessing this formula isn’t really strong enough to produce real results. Taken as directed, with two tablets 30 minutes before all three meals of the day, never exceeding more than 6 tablets in any 24 hour period, the bottle of 90 capsules will last about half the month. We were able to find a bottle of the supplement for $19.99, so this supplement is one of the more affordable ones on the market.
- Ripped Fuel Xtendr contains proven fat burning ingredients.
- At around $40 for a full months supply, this product is an affordable one for many.
- This product advocates the use of a low fat, low calorie diet and exercise program to enhance weight loss results.
- Though this product contains fat burners, the proprietary blend prohibits us from seeing if there is enough of the ingredients to be truly effective.
- This product contains 101mg of caffeine according the label. This is a high amount of caffeine, and could lead to side effects such as: irritability, nervousness, and insomnia. It is recommended to avoid other sources of caffeine while using this product to lessen the likelihood of these side effects.
- Those who are sensitive to stimulants should avoid this product.
- This product is not ideal for people under 18, or women who are pregnant, nursing, or may become pregnant.
- There are no free trials of this product.
- We were not able to find evidence of a money back guarantee.
Ripped Fuel Xtendr seems to be a viable product, though we caution against it because of the high levels of stimulants in the formula. While the body does need stimulation to help burn fat, there are other, more healthy alternatives available.