Ripped VitaPak Review
What You Should Know
Ripped Vitapak is a vitamin and supplement pack by GNC that includes four different supplements. It is intended to help boost overall health, increase muscle mass and boost metabolism, thereby making it easier to lose weight. Read this review to learn more about the product to decide if you want to use it to reach your health and fitness goals.
List of Ingredients
Ripped Vitapak’s Mega Men Sport includes the following ingredients:
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin K
- Vitamin B6
- Folic Acid
- Vitamin B12
- Pantothenic Acid
- Branch Chain Amino Acid Blend: L-Valine, L-Leucine, and L-Isoleucine
- Creatine Precursor Blend: Glycine, L-Methoinine
- Sports Blend: Green tea extract, L-Glutamine, L-Taurine, Beta-Alanine, L-Cartinine
- Joint Cushion Blend: MSM, Collagen, Hyaluronic Acid
- Alpha Lipoic Acid
There are other supplements included in the vitapak that have other ingredients, as well.
Ripped Vitapak contains four different products, created in individualized dose packets, for you to take once a day. The products include: Mega Men Sport, Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA), Thermo Igniter 12X, and Waterex. The Mega Men Sport is really just a multivitamin for men. CLA is used to support the production of lean muscle mass. Thermo Igniter 12X is a fat burner that claims to be clinically proven to help you burn up to 12 times more calories with regular diet and exercise, than without the supplement. It is supposed to increase your energy levels and rev up your metabolism to make losing weight and building muscle easier. Waterex is a diuretic that will pull excess water from your body. This is designed to help you lose weight from holding water, but a healthy body will not hold water. Using a supplement like this can lead to superficial weight loss, and also cause dehydration, which is not safe or healthy.
- Ripped Vitapak combines several supplements in one.
- This product comes from a trusted company.
- Ripped Vitapak is really only intended for men.
- This product seems better suited to body builders rather than causal dieters.
- This is met with mixed customer reviews.
- There are no free trials of this supplement.
- This product is expensive at $70 for a month’s supply.
Ripped Vitapak is an expensive supplement regimen, only intended for men. While we like the bases it covers, without regular exercise and a balanced diet, you will not see real results. We recommend taking a multivitamin and using a clinically proven safe and effective appetite suppressant or fat burner to get the same results at a fraction of the price.