What You Should Know
RX6 45 Capsules by BPI are fat burning supplements claiming to be the best available. We will take a closer look at the product to determine if it lives up to its claims, and if so, is it worth it to dieters to use the product?
List Of Ingredients
RX6 contains: Niacin, 6-In-1 Fat Burning Blend (Proprietary): Thiamine Disulfide, 1,3 Diimethylamylamine, Amla (10:1 Extract), Synephrine, MethylSynephrine, Yohimbine Hcl. MethylCore Burning Blend (Proprietary): Caffeine Anhydrous (300mg), Cassia Nomame, Ginseng (80% Ginsenosides), Dandelion (Root), Green Tea (45% EGCG), Uva Ursi (99% Arbutin), Niacin. Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate, FD&C #40, Titanium Dioxide.
This product features several stimulants, which will burn fat. The issue with stimulant based fat burners is that they will provide short term results, so the user sees results and is happy. When the user stops using the supplement or reverts to their previous diet, they are likely to see some rebound weight gain, which therefore defeats the purpose of the supplement and starts the cycle again. This supplement is available from many stores online, though none of them are speciality stores. For ideal and healthy weight loss, it is best to look for long term fat and weight loss solutions from the speciality stores that sell only a few, well known and proven products.
- This product will increase energy levels.
- This product is incredibly overpriced for the simplistic ingredients in the formula.
- This product does not come with a money back guarantee.
- This product seems to be better suited toward body builders rather than dieters who are just trying to shed a few pounds.
- This formula is very stimulant heavy and may not be safe for those who are sensitive to them.
- This product is not recommended for use by those under 18 or women who are pregnant or nursing.
- This product will produce short term results and likely cause rebound weight gain if the supplement is stopped.
Though we know this product can help you burn fat and lose weight, we don’t believe it is worth the investment, especially when compared to other products on the market. Many other products are not only safer and more effective, but come with a guarantee and are less expensive. We recommend you invest in one of these products containing proven fat burners and appetite suppressants, and for best results, combine it with the use of a regular exercise routine and balanced diet.