What You Should Know
Saba Weight Loss is a product produced by the Saba company. We will take a closer look at the product and its ingredients to determine if there is any value to dieters who want to lose weight. There is little information available about the product, but we will go with what we were able to find. It appears the product comes in the form of a drink.
List of Ingredients
Saba Weight Loss contains the following ingredients: niacin, chromium and green tea, L-camatine, guarana, garcinia cambogia and white tea polyphenols. It may also contain the Borojo fruit, but we are not clear if it is in the formula or not.
Niacin is a B vitamin thought to help with optimal thyroid function and help increase energy levels. Chromium is essential to helping stabilize the blood sugar levels, which in turn helps with diabetes and controls cravings. Green Tea is full of anti-oxidants and has EGCG, thought to help boost the metabolism. L-carmatine helps to burn fat and increases energy levels by releasing energy from fat cells. Gaurana is a stimulant thought to help burn fat and increase energy levels. Garcinia cambogia helps carbs from turning into fat, helps suppress the appetite, and helps promote healthy lipid levels.
- This product does contain proven weight loss ingredients.
- We do not know how much of each ingredient is in the formula, so we cannot really evaluate how effective the product is.
- There are several stimulants in the formula, which may cause negative side effects including: jitters, insomnia, irritability, and headaches.
- There is very little information available about the company that makes this product. There is also little information on the product itself.
- We were only able to find the product through a third party retailer.
- We are not sure if there is a money back guarantee for this product.
- There are no customer testimonials to support how well this product works for people who have tried it.
- There are no free trials of this product.
Due to the lack of information about the company and the product itself, we advise people to proceed with caution. Since there are no money back guarantees or free trials, there is a lot of risk on the consumer. Though there are proven weight loss ingredients in the formula, we don’t know they are used in the right amounts to produce real results. We recommend you further your research to find a product that not only contains proven weight loss ingredients, but proven amounts of those ingredients to ensure you are getting the best product out there. For best results, combine the use of this product with a balanced diet and regular exercise routine.