What You Should Know
Satiatrim is a weight loss supplement that comes in the form of a shake. The official website lists three different flavors, which are chocolate, mixed berry and vanilla. According to the site, the key ingredients found in Satiatrim shakes are “natural, healthy and nutritious.” This diet product can be acquired online through the website for $39.95 for a case of 27 shakes. While it doesn’t specify on the website, Satiatrim appears to be marketed primarily towards women. There are three success stories posted on the official site’s home page.
There is an active component found in Satiatrim shakes called CCK, which is an abbreviation for cholecystokinin. This substance basically slows down the movement of food and creates a longer feeling of fullness in users. A single serving of Satiatrim is eight ounces, which offers 8 grams of dietary fiber, 8 grams of protein, the full daily allowance of calcium and even green tea extract to support the user’s metabolism. Satiatrim shakes contain only 45 calories and three grams of fat. As opposed to the countless diet pills out there, Satiatrim simply offers meal-alternative shakes to potentially assist with “healthy” weight loss. There are some diet and weight loss tips provided on the official website, along with exercise advice and fitness articles. The pitch for Satiatrim is “Willpower in a glass.”
List of Ingredients
Water, Soy Protein, Safflower Oil, Sunflower Oil, Natural and Artificial Flavors, L-Glutamine, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Calcium Carbonate, Carrageenan, Disodium Phosphate, Glycomacropeptide, Tea Extract, Caffeine, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, FD&C Red 40 and FD&C Blue 1.
Satiatrim is a meal-replacement shake that claims to aid in the weight reduction process. To put it simply, Satiatrim replaces certain daily meals and keeps the user feeling fuller and more satisfied for longer between feeding. Furthermore, fat is supposed to be shed, since fewer calories are consumed. The key ingredient offered in Satiatrim shakes is CCK (cholecystokinin). Satiatrim is manufactured by Pacific Health Laboratories, however, not much background information is presented on the official website. Chocolate, vanilla and mixed berry flavors are available.
- There are no potentially harmful diet drugs involved with the Satiatrim weight loss system.
- Satiatrim shakes contain fiber, calcium and protein.
- A full list of product ingredients are provided on the official website.
- Success stories/testimonials are posted on the website to support Satiatrim.
- There are no simple appetite suppressant pills involved with Satiatrim.
- A money-back/satisfaction guarantee is not offered on the website.
- Individuals who are allergic to soy or milk should not take Satiatrim for allergy reasons.
- Free trial samples of Satiatrim are not currently offered.
- Satiatrim may get a tad pricey after awhile since they cost $39.95 per case of 27 shakes, and a typical user may consume three shakes in a single day.
- Meal replacement shakes often leave some users feeling hungry.
In some respects, Satiatrim shakes could be ideal for some dieters. After all, they are simple meal replacement shakes that contain nutrients and calories. Then again, this weight loss system may not be suitable for individuals who prefer convenience, like that seen with simple pills and capsules. Naturally it wound be nice to see a money back guarantee posted on the official website for Satiatrim, however, these are not commonly seen with food products and shakes. Be sure to do some searching around before selecting a diet product like Satiatrim.