What You Should Know
SciFit is a company that creates and distributes home medical equipment and exercise equipment. Its parent company, Sinties, was founded in 1987 and they created and sold a line of fitness equipment that was geared to those with disabilities seeking rehabilitation at home. SciFit was officially established in 1995 to develop and cell home medical products, a line of cardiovascular fitness products, ergometers, elliptical walkers, bikes, climbers and treadmills. This company has a patented wireless communication system, called Fit-Key, that documents the users results so that those monitoring their rehabilitation process can see their progress and make the necessary adjustments to their rehabilitation program.
The official SciFit website does provide plenty of important and relevant information on all of their equipment and products. There are also user testimonials posted on the website. Those interested in using any SciFit products or equipment can do so without a prescription, but they can also take advantage of Fit-Key so that their doctors and therapists can monitor their progress and results.
SciFit offers an extensive line of fitness and rehabilitation equipment and products. These include REX, treadmills, recumbent steppers, upright bikes, climbers, recumbent bikes, ellipticals, PRO Series Total Body, PRO Series Upper Body, accessories, entertainment, strength conditioning and IFI products. This company also offers three different programs to those using their products and equipment. These programs are Fit-Quick Pods, Fit-Key and Rehab Quick.
- The official website for SciFit provides plenty of important information on all of their equipment and products.
- There are user testimonials posted for all of the products this company sells.
- The SciFit equipment and products are very expensive when compared to similar products and equipment.
- The programs available through this company are also very expensive when compared to similar programs.
- The equipment, products and programs offered by SciFit were not specifically designed for weight loss.
- None of the programs offered by this company include supplements with any fat burners or appetite suppressants.
- Most of the equipment sold by SciFit seems to big and bulky to fit in most modest sized homes.
The SciFit fitness products and programs does not really stand out from the rest of the fitness product and program companies available today. The SciFit fitness programs may not be desirable weight loss programs for those that rather use weight loss supplements that can burn fat and suppress the appetite because there are not any supplements included in this program, so those seeking a weight loss plan with supplements with the ability to suppress the appetite and burn fat may want to research other programs or products that contain supplements that are intended for appetite suppression and fat burning. Those seeking weight loss may also benefit from developing a healthy diet and exercise program that suits them and their lifestyle. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using any of the SciFit products or programs is right for them.