Shirataki Noodles Review
What You Should Know
Shirataki Noodles are a Japanese food product that are claimed to assist women and men with weight loss. These thin, chewy noodles are translucent and low in carbohydrates. The official website states that Shirataki Noodles “have little flavor and minimal calories.” They are unique in texture and are made from Konjac flour, which is derived from Konjac plant roots that are found in China and Japan. Shirataki Noodles can be purchased through online websites like LuckVitamin.com and iHerb.com, but are also sold in American health food chain stores such as Trader Joe’s and Wild Oats Natural Marketplace. The cost of these noodles varies by vendor.
One of the primary components of Shirataki Noodles is Glucomannan (dietary fiber), which is supposed to assist with bowel movements, lower cholesterol levels and improve overall weight reduction. Although Shirataki Noodles have little flavor, they are stated to absorb flavors from other ingredients easily. These “diet” noodles are packaged when they’re still wet and are claimed to be good with other dishes. There doesn’t appear to be any specific exercise program recommended with Shirataki Noodles. Unfortunately, there isn’t a money-back guarantee offered with this food product. Shirataki Noodles are ready to eat right out of the package when you purchase them. There are no free trial samples of these noodles offered via the official website.
List of Ingredients
Not available on the official website.
Shirataki Noodles are basically Japanese noodles that may offer weight reduction benefits for men and women. This product can be found in stores like Trader Joe’s and Wild Oats Natural Marketplace. Shirataki Noodles are claimed to assist with bowel movements, lower cholesterol levels and improve overall weight reduction. The key ingredient found in Shirataki Noodles is Glucomannan, which can also be purchased in supplement form. These noodles are rich in fiber and can potentially absorb lots of water. This allows the user to feel full, while consuming minimal calories. The price of Shirataki Noodles will vary from vendor to vendor.
- Shirataki Noodles can be easily and conveniently purchased in common specialty stores like Trader Joe’s and Wild Oats Natural Marketplace.
- There are no potentially harmful diet drugs involved with the Shirataki Noodles diet.
- Shirataki Noodles contain a lot of fiber, which is generally healthy for the body and can assist with bowel regularity.
- There are no appetite suppressants involved with the Shirataki Noodles diet.
- There is no 100% money-back/satisfaction guarantee offered with Shirataki Noodles.
- There doesn’t appear to be any customer testimonials posted on the official website for Shirataki Noodles.
- There are no free trial samples of Shirataki Noodles offered on the website.
- There do not seem to be any real eating guidelines for substituting Shirataki Noodles for your typical meals.
- Not all users may find the taste of Shirataki Noodles pleasant.
In some respects Shirataki Noodles could be beneficial to some dieters. On the bright side, these noodles offer benefits like regularity and lower cholesterol levels. Then again, it’s difficult to determine whether or not Shirataki Noodles would actually be a good choice for those striving to lose excess body fat, especially since there is a more convenient pill form of Glucomannan available for purchase. It would be nice to see some actual customer testimonials posted on the official website, along with a 100% money-back guarantee and some free trial samples of Shirataki Noodles. These could make a tasty, healthy snack but those looking for dramatic weight loss results may wish to go elsewhere.