Shred The Revolutionary Diet Review
What You Should Know
Shred: The Revolutionary Diet: Six Weeks, Four Inches, Two Sizes is a book written by Ian K. Smith. This book is available in paperback and eBook form so you can get it in a way that works best for you. The book is designed to help you bust through the plateau and get the last 20 pounds off over the course of six weeks. Read this review to learn more about what you can expect from this program.
List of Ingredients
Shred: The Revolutionary Diet: Six Weeks, Four Inches, Two Sizes is based on the fact that you should be constantly switching things up to keep your metabolism guessing to see the continued results you’re looking for. He developed this plan after helping a friend of his lose about 30 percent of her body weight. He realized her success thus far was inhibiting her final goal. The diet allows you to have six to seven meals per day, and follows a low glycemic approach to help you lose up to 100 pounds. The food can be found in your local grocery store and doesn’t require any trips to a specialty store. The program has been shown to increase energy levels, as well.
- Shred: The Revolutionary Diet: Six Weeks, Four Inches, Two Sizes allows very tasty food.
- The plan is developed by a medical professional.
- Shred: The Revolutionary Diet: Six Weeks, Four Inches, Two Sizes does not include a detailed exercise plan.
- Those who lead a busy lifestyle may not be able to fit all their meals in every day.
- As this is designed to be a lifelong approach, going off the diet may result in weight regain.
- 20 pounds in six weeks could be very unhealthy weight loss.
- This approach may not work for everyone.
Shred: The Revolutionary Diet: Six Weeks, Four Inches, Two Sizes seems to work best for those who have already been on a long weight loss journey, rather than for those who are just getting started. It can help shed those last 20 pounds but it can be hard to logistically maintain for longer periods of time. If you have come this far, this plan can help you reach your final weight loss goal, but we would honestly liked to see more emphasis on your exercise program, too, as it is almost impossible to see results with just diet alone. If you really need an extra boost, try combining this approach with a clinically proven safe and effective appetite suppressant and/or fat burner to help support your diet and exercise plan to make it that much more effective to help you reach your goals faster.