Silhouette Solution Review
What You Should Know
Silhouette Solution is a diet and weight loss program. It consists of premade meals so that people do not have to worry about what to eat while on the program. The meals are shipped to your home, similar to other diet programs.
List Of Ingredients
There are several different products in the Silhouette Solution diet program line up. We suggest taking a closer look at the individual products in the lineup to learn more about their ingredients.
Silhouette Solution is a diet program somewhat like NutriSystem, where you order pre packaged meals and eat those meals everyday to help you lose weight. There are many different food choices available so that everyone can get foods they enjoy. The program is designed to be used until you reach your target weight. At this point, you’ll resume eating normal foods, but with the understanding they need to be “calibrated” a certain way, using lean protein, fresh vegetables, and the like. The program costs about $15/day/person, and no less than 2 months worth of meals can be ordered at once. They say this is what the average person spends on food anyway, but it is possible to shop for an entire family on this or less each day. There are vegetarian and gluten-free options available.
- Meals are always ready when you need them. No hassle with cooking or lengthy preparation.
- The two month program is regularly priced at $1325. This is an expensive investment, as most people don’t purchase two months worth of food for themselves at one time; and an average family can spend less than this to feed themselves for a full two months.
- It stands to reason that if you can resume eating normal food after reaching your target weight, you could eat healthier normal food to achieve the same result.
- There is no mention of exercise along with this diet program.
- We cannot find evidence of a money back guarantee.
- There are no free trials.
While this program sounds wonderful on the surface, it is an expensive option. Instead of opting for something like this, choose your own nutritionally balanced diet high in fiber, low in fat and calories. Drink plenty of water. Exercise regularly. Add a proven weight loss supplement that contains fat burners or appetite suppressants and get the same results with a much smaller price tag. The bottom line is that for any long term success, you must be willing to make lifestyle changes and stick with them a while.