What You Should Know
Six Star Nitric Oxide is from the Six Star Muscle line and is created for hardcore bodybuilders. This product helps increase blood flow and circulation to the muscles while working out. The blood flow pumping through the veins is important to bodybuilders, and the bigger the pump the better it feels. With accelerated nitrous oxide going into the blood, the blood is able to pump faster and harder through the body.
Six Star Muscle scientifically engineers their products to work together for maximum muscle performance. The company claims that scientific studies prove that the ingredients used in their muscle supplements are proven to provide great results. This company caters to those who want to go pro and compete on the bodybuilding circuit.
List of Ingredients
Nitric Oxide main ingredients include: VasoDrive, L-Arginine, Alpha Keto-Glutarate, L-Arginine Pyroglutamate, and L-Arginine HCI. Other ingredients include: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Polyvinyl Alcohol coating, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Polyethylene Glycol, Silica, Talc, FD&C Red #40, and Titanium Dioxide.
Six Star Nitric Oxide uses rapid dispersion technology to spread the nitric oxide through the body. A certain amount of the activating ingredient in the nitric oxide is a micro size to allow maximum blood flow and muscle building. The product travels extremely fast to increase blood pumps. The company claims that users can feel the product working intensely after the very first dose.
One of this product’s notable features is the VasoDrive technology. It’s the driving force behind the rapid dispersion of the product through the body. Muscle builders are directed to take two servings of the product daily, which is a total of six pills. Advanced muscle builders can up to dose to four or five pills per serving. On workout days it’s recommended to take the pills an hour before working out. Discount suppliers sell 100 capsule bottles for around $18.
- Bodybuilders can get pumps to the muscles quicker than with traditional nitric oxide products.
- The product is developed to work in conjunction with other Six Star products for a full supplement regimen.
- The product is affordable, especially from wholesalers or discount supplement suppliers.
- The website for this product gives absolutely no dietary or retail information.
- The pills may seem too large for some people and be hard to swallow.
- The FDA has not approved or evaluated any of the Six Star products, so users should read all information before taking the product.
For an increased show of muscle veins, Six Star Nitric Oxide is a good option for most bodybuilders. Some may think the pills simply act a sugar pill, while others may not see much of a result. Depending on each person’s individual goals, it’s a good idea to research all supplements before taking them.