What You Should Know
The official website for the Six Week Body Makeover says that the Six Week Body Makeover was devised by a weight loss expert and “Master Body Sculptor Michael” named Thurmond. Thurmond developed this program in the year 2000, in conjunction with Provida Life Sciences. According to those who have followed this program, the Six Week Body Makeover is a customized weight loss regimen. You fill in what they call a ‘Blueprint’ on the company’s website, and a customized eating plan will be designed for you. This plan claims to take into account your particular metabolism and any weight loss problem areas that you have.
This is not a weight loss supplement, therefore there are no ingredients.
The Six Week Body Makeover consists of a customized eating plan, which the designers of the programme say is specifically tailored and designed to work with an individual user’s particular metabolism. The second part of the makeover consists of customized recipes. If you purchase the Six Week Body Makeover, you will also receive a video of an eighteen-minute body sculpting program, and a body sculpting routine with targeted exercises that the designers of the program say will help you lose weight. Finally you will also receive three audio cassettes which will explasin how to sustain your weight loss. The Six Week Body Makeover can be purchased directly online from the official website at a price of $119.94. There is also a money back guarantee.
- The official website is very detailed and the Six Week Body Makeover can be purchased directly on line.
- There is a money back guarantee.
- The weight loss program is designed to address the user’s personal weight loss challenges.
- There do not appear to have been any controlled standardized tests carried out on the Six Week Body Makeover routine.
- Normally customized and personalized weight loss programs designed to suit your particular weight loss challenges also include an appointment with a doctor or dietician but this one simply involves filling in an online questionnaire.
- The designers of this program do not provide any clinical proof that it actually works.
- Similar personalized weight loss plans normally provide access to a weight loss counsellor. This does not.
The design and presentation of the Six Week Body Makeover weight loss program is very slick. The BluePrint Questionnaire that new users fill in is also quite detailed, yet personalized weight loss plans which are designed to meet your individual health and metabolism needs are probably best conceived under the guidance of a doctor. There does not seem to be anything dangerous about the Six Week Body Makeover, yet at the same time there is nothing to suggest that it is superior to other similar customized weight loss programmes on the market.