What You Should Know
Skinnees is an herbal supplement product that promises to help people sustain their weight loss and improve their health. Created by Dr. Afrouz, who holds a doctorate in pharmacology, this product is his answer to losing weight and feeling better. He maintains that Skinnees helps people get their body in balance. With proper nutrition and exercise, this product supposedly helps the dieter maintain weight loss and feel in sync with their body. He doesn’t claim that this pill will make anyone skinny or increase the amount of weight lost. In fact, he considers this product an aide in a long-term wellness makeover.
Skinnees contain: Calcium, Manganese, Chromium Citrate, Cinnamon, Kelp, Carnosine, Banaba Leaves, Gymnema Sylvestre Extract, Vanadium, Guarana Extract, Quercetin, Green Tea Extract, White Willow Bark, Citrus Aurantium Extract, Garcinia Cambogia, Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract, Horny Goat Weed Extract, and Magnolia Bark Extract.
Skinnees is a product that promises to help maintain weight loss but also lower cholesterol, balance blood sugar, decrease cravings, improve the function of the thyroid, and utilize antioxidants to help reduce the signs of aging. The combination of ingredients works together to synchronize the health and wellness benefits. This product is marketed to work in conjunction with a diet and exercise plan and should be taken for 90 days. Users should take a pill with breakfast, one with lunch, and one again in the late afternoon. After the first 90 days, users should continue taking Skinnees to maintain weight and optimal health. A bottle of Skinnees runs around $100 for 180 capsules.
- The product is a natural herbal supplement rather than a prescription.
- The variety of ingredients is backed up by clinical research that proves many of the ingredients can help assist in weight loss and maintenance.
- The Horny Goat Weed Extract is reported to increase libido.
- The product is fairly expensive and may not be affordable for everyone.
- There are no success stories or pictures from people on the website who have had success with the product.
- Since the product is full of herbs, users need to make sure none of the herbs interfere with prescription medications.
With the amount of herbal supplements on the market, it’s important to research each one before taking any. Since herbs can interfere with the normal functioning of other medications or increase the risks of health problems, users should discuss using a herbal supplement with their doctor. While the manufacturer promises that this product is like a one-size-fits-all health improver, users should read reviews and research the herbs included in the product.