What You Should Know
Skinny Ade is a powdered drink mix that claims to help you lose weight with the power of acai berry and the low glycemic index. There seems to be very little information available on this product, and therefore it is difficult to review it, but we’ll take a closer look with what we do know and make our recommendation to you.
List Of Ingredients
Skinny Ade does not list their product ingredients anywhere on their website. As a result, we couldn’t even find them through a third party review. We are always wary about products that are not willing to release their full ingredient list to the public, because it comes across as though they have something to hide.
About the only thing we know about this product is that it is certified low glycemic product, with patent pending. We know it claims to contain acai, and that they drink mix is made using nano technology. The drink is made by using a certain amount of the powdered mix, with regular water. It is advised not to drink more than three drinks in a day. The drink claims to be able to boost the metabolism and energy levels, while also cleansing the body to remove toxins.
- The low glycemic index has been shown to help promote weight loss.
- The free trial automatically enrolls people into an automatic ship program. Many people have complained about this scam because they are unable to, or experience great hassle with canceling.
- We cannot find an official website for this product, and as a result are not sure if the product is still available on the market today.
- There are not any positive reviews on the product, unless they are trying to push the free trial, which may or may not still be available.
- This product seems shady because it does not release the ingredient list to the general public to aid in the purchase decision.
- This product is expensive at $69.99 for a month’s supply.
Run away from this product. Any product that doesn’t want to give you the ingredients list is likely trying to cover up the fact that their product doesn’t contain anything special, or of use to you. With as many consumer complaints launched against this product, it is safe to assume it is no longer available on he market, and you don’t want to go hunting for products that are no longer available. Combine a proven product with the use of a balanced diet and exercise program for best results.