Skinny Gazelle Review
What You Should Know
Skinny Gazelle is a weight loss energy drink designed for women, that claims to be able to give you the energy you need to make it through your day, with the added bonus of increasing weight loss, without the crash or the jitters commonly associated with other energy drinks. Read this review to learn more about the product and its ingredients to determine whether or not you want to give a try.
List of Ingredients
Skinny Gazelle contains the following ingredients:
- Hoodia Gordonii
- Endurlac™ Glucuronolactone
- Potassium Glycerophosphate
- Caffeine anhydrous
- L-phenylalanine (LPA)
- Magnesium Glycerophosphate
- Octopamine HCL
- Aspidosperma quebracho-blanco (quebracho)
- Lepidium meyenii (maca)
- Yohimbe HCL
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B3
- Vitamin C
Skinny Gazelle features a lot of ingredients. The vitamins are all good for energy and immune system protection, and our body needs them every day. Hoodia is an appetite suppressant, but it may not be real, and it may not be provided at the clinically proven dose. Since real hoodia is so expensive, many supplements don’t use the real thing. Caffeine is both an energy booster and fat burner. There are many different amino acids in this formula: taurine, tyrosine, LPA, and L-Luecine. These are necessary for the body to function correctly, and are responsible for fat metabolism and play a role in mood stabilization. Yohimbe HCL is another stimulant, thought to help increase energy levels and burn fat. Maca is a good source of nutrition, and is thought to help increase libido.
- Skinny Gazelle
- Skinny Gazelle may not contain genuine hoodia gordonii.
- This product is not intended for women who are pregnant or nursing.
- This product is not intended for children under the age of 18.
- These are pricey, at $2.99 per bottle, on sale for 75% off at the time of this review in June 2012. You cannot buy a single bottle, you must buy them in a pack of eight, minimum.
- There are no free trials of this drink.
- There may or may not be a money back guarantee on this product.
- There are no customer reviews to support this product.
Skinny Gazelle does not seem like it would be an effective weight loss option. While it may work to increase your energy levels, it does use stimulants, which could still result in a crash after the fact. If you intend to use these drinks, we recommend you limit consumption to no more than one per day, and use it in conjunction with another weight loss supplement, balanced diet, and regular exercise. No product will help you lose weight without diet and exercise.