Sleep A Weigh Plus Review
What You Should Know
Sleep A Weigh Plus is put out by Tropical Oasis, a company dedicated to liquid nutrition. The company also specializes in calcium complexes and other liquid weight loss and vitamin supplement products. Sleep A Weigh is designed to work while a person sleeps, assisting the body’s normal rebuilding function to help burn fat. The liquid acts as a fat burner and a metabolism booster. The company also claims that the product has anti-aging properties, too.
Sleep A Weigh Plus comes packaged in small liquid packages and the user should take two tablespoons a night. Each package is premeasured, and the company sends it out in a month supply. Each supply runs around $20, although discounted supplement sites do offer Sleep A Weigh Plus for a cheaper price.
Sleep A Weigh Plus contains: Hydrolyzed Collagen, L-Lysine, L-Carnitine, Vitamin C, Vitamin B6, Aloe Vera, Apple Cider Vinegar, Tonalin, Purified Water, Stevia, Xylitol, Momordica Grosvenori, Citric Acid, and Potassium Sorbate.
Sleep A Weigh Plus is a collagen based product that quickly absorbs into the body while you sleep. The collagen works to help repair cells, tissue, and joints, using extra energy to make the repairs. This repair process helps to burn extra fat because of the additional energy required to repair the body. Collagen is a naturally occurring substance in the body, but as we age our collagen breaks down making it harder to lose weight. The goal of Sleep A Weigh is to replace this collagen at the most important time of the body’s natural repair state – during sleep.
- Sleep A Weigh Plus is priced affordably considering that the company ships a one month supply.
- The all natural ingredients help users avoid the jittery feelings that often accompany diet pills.
- The product is flavored with a citrus taste, so there is no unpleasant aftertaste.
- There aren’t many reviews or pictures of people proving that the product is actually successful at helping you lose weight.
- The product aims to appeal to people who don’t want to put much effort into dieting, but the website clearly states that users should exercise.
- This may need to be used for a month or more before seeing any noticeable results.
Liquid supplements are appealing to many dieters who don’t like to swallow pills or who don’t want to take a pill before every meal. However, there is no scientific evidence that liquid collagen increases weight loss or boosts metabolism to the point where people will lose a noticeable amount of weight. Just like the company recommends, the best way to lose weight is a low fat diet and regular exercise.