Slender Night Review
What You Should Know
Slender Night is a product that promises to help you slim down while you sleep. Distributed by Pharmavita, Slender Night is pure liquid collagen. The company does not offer a 100% guarantee that the product will work, especially if you are dealing with yeast issues in the body or having problems with your thyroid. In fact, they only guarantee that at least 50% of their users will see results in the first month. Marketed mostly in Canada and the UK, Slender Night averages around $60.
When using this product you can’t eat or drink anything other than water after your last meal for the night. The product is taken three to four hours after your last snack or meal, or right before you go to bed. You can take the product after four hours as long as you don’t have anything to eat right before taking it. The company recommends keeping a constant weight and measurements log to track your progress. The minimum recommended time on the product is three months.
Slender Night contains: Purified Water, Collagen Hydrolysate, Aloe Vera Juice, Glycerin, Powdered Wild Yam, Potassium Sorbate, Methyl p-hydroxybenzoate, and Propyl p-hydroxybenzoate.
Working off the fact that the body repairs itself naturally at night, Slender Night believes that it’s liquid collagen will help increase the rate at which the body repairs itself, helping to burn extra calories and fat during the process. The products also states that it helps build strength and endurance, improves sleep, increases energy, and reduces pain. The company states that users will see more results on a tape measure than on a weight scale, since the collagen helps create lean muscle.
- Users only have to take the product once a day rather than before or after every meal.
- The company claims the product works even without exercise.
- The powdered yam in the ingredients will help the body naturally dispose of wastes to help increase weight loss.
- There are no money back guarantees or even any guarantees that the product works.
- Users must drink large amounts of water when taking this product.
- Women who want to lose weight after giving birth cannot use this product unless they choose not to breastfeed.
A liquid diet that works while you sleep is ideal for most everyone. However, the scientific proof that these sorts of collagen diets actually work isn’t yet available. This product depends on the user drinking lots of water and negating their caloric intake after dinner. Anyone who reduces their caloric intake to such extremes is bound to lose some weight, with or without nighttime liquid collagen.