Slim Bomb Review
What You Should Know
Slim Bomb, manufactured by Dplan, is a weight loss supplement that promises extreme weight loss. This weight loss supplement claims that is can activate thermogenesis, suppress the appetite, increase metabolism and increase energy. Slim Bomb claims that users will lose weight very fast, but safely. This product seems to be targeted at adult females, but they claim that this product can work just as effectively in men too. Slim Bomb claims that the average user will lose approximately fourteen to twenty one pounds without any diet or exercise in seven weeks.
The Slim Bomb website does not provide a list of the ingredients in this product and the other information is very brief and somewhat vague. The price for this product is not in American currency and there is no currency converter available on the website. There are five different email address and three different phone numbers available for customer service inquiries. Those wishing to use Slim Bomb will not need a prescription because this product is considered a dietary supplement.
List of Ingredients
Chitosan, Garcinia Cambogia, Ginseng and Gotu Kola.
No full list is given.
Slim Bomb contains the ingredient Chitosan which is supposed to inhibit fat from being absorbed. The ingredient Garcinia Cambogia is supposed to increase energy. The ingredient Ginseng is supposed to increase stamina. The ingredient Gotu Kola is supposed to possess rejuvenating qualities.
- There are some user testimonials posted on the Slim Bomb website.
- There seems to be some promotional offers available online for Slim Bomb.
- The ingredients in Slim Bomb are not disclosed on the official website.
- This product is not manufactured in the United States.
- Slim Bomb contains caffeine so those who are sensitive to caffeine should avoid this product because adverse side effects such as increased heart rate and elevated blood pressure may occur.
- Those taking MAOI’s, SSRI’s, antidepressants, NSAIDS, corticosteroids or certain other medications should not take this product.
- Those who have diabetes, hypoglycemia, high blood pressure, cardiovascular ailments or certain other medical conditions should not take Slim Bomb.
- Women who are pregnant or nursing should not take this product.
- It is unclear if there are any proven fat burners or appetite suppressants in this product.
Slim Bomb does not really stand out from the rest of the supposed fat burning, thermogenic, appetite suppressing and energy increasing weight loss supplements available today. Slim Bomb may not be an effective weight loss supplement because there does not seem to be any proven appetite suppressants or fat burners in it so those seeking a weight loss supplement with the ability to suppress the appetite and burn fat may want to research other products that are intended for appetite suppression and fat burning. Those seeking weight loss may also benefit from developing a healthy diet and exercise program that suits them and their lifestyle. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using Slim Bomb is right for them.