What You Should Know
Slim Easy, also known as Slim Easy Pro shakes are a meal replacement option for those who are looking to lose weight. The products are low carb and are perfect for people who are also doing Atkin’s or a similar diet. We will take a closer look the product to determine if there is any value for those who are looking to lose a little weight.
List Of Ingredients
As we were only able to locate third party information, we could not find an ingredient list, but there is mention of acai berry and green tea.
The Slim Easy Pro Shakes are low in calories and carbohydrates. With two carbs, and ten calories, it is easy to fit into any low calorie or low carb diet. The product claims to be full of nutrients and antioxidants as a result of the green tea and acai. Though these are commonly seen ingredients in many weight loss formulas, there doesnt’ seem to be enough to be effective, and other ingredients need to be in the formula to support them… as the two of them aren’t going to be able to do much on their own. Since we cannot see the full ingredient list we do not know exactly how the product can be so filling with so little calories and carbs. Reviews say the flavors taste good in comparison to other weight loss shakes.
- The Slim Easy Pro Shake comes in six different flavors: Oreo, Reese’s, Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake, Chocolate Apple Pie, Chocolate Strawberry Banana, and Mocha Frapp.
- These shakes do not seem to be on the market anymore.
- There are many negative customer reviews, and complaints against the company for unauthorized billing.
- There is no money back guarantee.
- A 15 day trial automatically enrolls you in an autoship program at nearly $89 for a 30 day (one shake per day) supply. The program recommends drinking two shakes a day, making them incredibly expensive.
- The product claims to provide appetite suppression for up to six hours, though does not list an appetite suppressing ingredient.
There is plenty reason to run away from this product. Without a full ingredient list disclosure, it’s hard to tell exactly what you’re putting into your body. With so many consumer complaints about unauthorized billing, it’s no surprise we cannot find anything official on the product. We have reason to believe the product is no longer available, so we recommend to find another supplement that contains proven ingredients and used with a balanced diet and regular exercise.