Slim-Fast Optima Review
What You Should Know
The weight loss struggle continues at a rapid pace in the world, especially in the United States. So much time of your day is spent sitting in offices, desks, and couches that putting on weight becomes inevitable. The next step that people turn to then is weigh loss methods that will keep the weight off long term. Slim-Fast Optima is a clinically proven sub brand of Slim-Fast that has been renamed to 3-2-1.
Slim-Fast Optima presents a weight loss plan through four different and ultra popular products: Slim-Fast snack bars, Slim-Fast meal bars, Slim-Fast shakes, and Slim-Fast shake mixes. Ali, the dietitian, answers all the questions on the website and through video sites such as Youtube. Hence, there is the clinical research and expert opinion along every path with Slim-Fast Optima. More than that, Slim-Fast Otpima, or 3-2-1 as it is now known is readily accessible everywhere. Slim-Fast Optima products range anywhere from $6.99 to $37.50 depending on the size and the product.
List of Ingredients
The list of common ingredients present in Slim-Fast include Fat free milk, water, sugar, cocoa (processed with alkali), gum Arabic, calcium caseinate, cellulose gel, canola oil, potassium phosphate, cellulose gum, soybean lecithin, mono and dyglicerides, artificial flavor, carrageenan, maltodextrin and dextrose.
The Slim-Fast Optima, or 3-2-1, is a 180 calorie shake or bar that can be taken on the go and eaten anywhere. The goal is to drink at least two shakes a day as a meal replacement, forcing you to 360 calories in all for two meals. In fact, it is better to drink Slim-Fast Optima when the hunger cravings occur because you are capped out at 180 degrees.
- Slim-Fast Optima curbs your cravings.
- There is a 100 percent money-back guarantee provided with Slim-Fast Optima.
- Slim-Fast Optima is low in carbohydrates and each bar or shake only contains 180 calories.
- The Slim-Fast Optima products have to be a permanent fixture in your diet. This means that you will have to continue purchasing them in bulk, which can get rather expensive.
- The product is hard to consume because of its harsh taste or aftereffect.
- The drink must be consumed slowly.
- There are no convenient appetite suppressants involved with Slim-Fast Optima.
Slim-Fast Optima is now known as Slim-Fast 3-2-1. While its features presented many conveniences and promised a four hour grace period from hunger, most people often were hungry prior to the end of four hours. As a meal, users of the Slim-Fast Optima have been very skeptical about the taste. Each shake or bar has 180 calories, reducing your overall intake considerably. Ultimately, this is a reasonable short-term option, but may not be the best option for long-term weight loss.