Slim Forte Review
What You Should Know
Slim Forte is a weight loss supplement on the market today, based on an original Chinese formula known as Lida DaiDaihua. If you are looking for a supplement to help you lose weight faster than diet and exercise alone, read this review to learn more about this product.
List of Ingredients
Slim Forte does not provide a full list of ingredients for customer review.
Slim Forte is one of those products that has a distinct lack of information available about it. We do not have access to a full list of ingredients. We do not see an official website for the manufacturer. We do not see any pricing information. All we can tell is that is based on a Chinese weight loss formula, and that one bottle contains 30 pills. Since you are to take one pill in the morning when you wake up, and another one again before bed, it means that one bottle is only going to last roughly two weeks, and you will need two bottles to make it through a month. For best results, many supplements need to be used for several months on end before you can reach your weight loss goal. There are also several health warnings, so we recommend that you first speak to your doctor before you start taking this supplement to ensure it will not pose any risk to your health.
- Slim Forte has no known advantages.
- Slim Forte does not provide a list of ingredients for customer review.
- As there are many Chinese supplements banned by the FDA for including ingredients not listed on the label that can cause many negative side effects, there is reason to proceed with caution when it comes to this one.
- This product is not safe for people with heart, liver, or kidney problems; those with high blood pressure, or women who are pregnant, nursing, or plan to become pregnant.
- If you notice tremors or nervousness, stop taking this product right away.
- We cannot find any pricing information on this product.
Slim Forte is a product we caution against for several reasons. Without pricing or ingredient information, we do not really know what you are getting, or for what value. Given the nature of many Chinese weight loss supplements hiding potentially life threatening ingredients, or ingredients only available by prescription in the United States, this is reason alone to avoid them. Instead, look to a supplement that is backed by clinical research and supported with either a money back guarantee or a free trial. As always, use the supplement with a balanced diet and regular exercise routine, as to promote weight loss. No supplement will be able to do all the work for you.