What You Should Know
There is not a great deal of detailed information available on Slimaluma. It seems that it is a patent pending weight loss supplement with the active ingredient being Caralluma Fimbriata. If you want to try Slimaluma it appears that it is only available in one weight loss product, namely a product known as Gena Slim, which is manufactured by Country Life. Few details on Slimaluma are available at this time.
Slimaluma is a patent pending weight loss ingredient based on Caralluma Fimbriata.
The weight loss product Gena Slim contains Slimaluma. Green Tea Extract is also an ingredient in this product. The manufacturers of Gena Slim claim that clinical trials carried out on Slimaluma show that it is effective in reducing body fat through appetite control. Gena Slim is available for purchase in online shops at a price of $10.48 for thirty capsules. They tell us that it also gives a feeling of sustained energy. Caralluma Fimbriata, the substance on which Slimaluma is based, has caused much excitement amongst manufacturers of weight loss products and has been compared to the appetite suppressant Hoodia Gordonii, which is an extremely common ingredient in weight loss products on the market today.
Caralluma Fimbriata is a vegetable found in India which can be eaten raw or cooked. It is also taken by native Indian Tribesmen when they go on hunting trips to stave off hunger.
- Slimaluma can be bought by purchasing the weight loss product Gena Slim, which is available for sale in online shops.
- The active ingredient in Slimaluma is said to have appetite suppressing properties. Initial research looks promising.
- Gena Slim which contains Slimaluma is relatively cheap to purchase.
- The only trials on Caralluma Fimbriata, the substance on which Slimaluma is based, seem to have been carried out in India and they do not appear to have been controlled, standardized trials.
- There are no comparative clinical trials of products that contain Slimaluma that we could find.
- No free trials of products containing Slimaluma seem to be available.
- Product return policies are not entirely clear.
- There is currently no official Slimaluma website.
The information available on Slimaluma is not extensive and it would perhaps help if the manufacturers constructed an official website for this weight loss ingredient containing comprehensive information and also a point of contact for those who have any questions or concerns regarding this ingredient. Although we do know that Caralluma Fimbriata, which is the active ingredient in Slimaluma, is often compared to Hoodia Gordonii we simply do not have enough reliable information on Slimaluma to judge how it will pan out in the weight loss supplement world long-term.