97% of dieters just want a product that works. Yeah, we’re still not sure about the other 3%, either. We decided to pay close attention to ingredients, side effects, clinical studies and quality of customer service around Slimirex. Additionally, we examined hundreds of reviews and comments. Then we condensed and refined to give you the info you need.
What You Need to Know
First off, Slimirex is a weight-loss formula containing green tea extract, cha de bugre, pinolenic acid, fennel seed, hydroxycitric acid, Advantra Z, 7-keto, caralluma fimbriata, guggulsterones, bioperine, chromium and coleus forskohlii. The supplement is available as a liquid and in capsule form. The recommended serving is two pills or ½ teaspoon per day, which supposedly helps you lose more. You can take it on the go, one benefit.
The product, introduced as a weight-loss aid in 1998 by Global Healing Center, contains some natural ingredients, a benefit. You can shop for Slimirex on the official website and through trusted retailers. We like that the company has been in business for more than 15 years and the favorable BBB rating, but read on…
Side Effects – “Feeling Bad?”
The first concern was Slimirex side effects. “One of the main things you have to consider when choosing a supplement is the potential for adverse reactions,” said our Research Editor. “You do not have to trade results for negative issues.”
“I followed the instructions as directed, but instead of having 3-5 watery movements the next day, I had more like 7-8. I stopped counting after 5-6 movements. My bottom was really sore and I had to stop,” stated a consumer.
“I stopped having bowel movements and had a lot of pain in my gut because of it,” reported a customer.
Scroll below for one of the best products we’ve seen over the last year.
FDA Warnings – “Important”
On March of 2006, the Food and Drug Administration contacted Global Healing Center about mislabeling. According to the FDA, the product made claims that assumed the supplement would in “diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment or prevention of disease in man,” but the formula was not approved for such purposes.
Ineffectiveness – “Too Bad”
Based on customer comments, Slimirex ingredients were ineffective. “I bought three bottles and took it faithfully according to directions. No results whatsoever. Very disappointed. It’s too expensive to keep trying,” reported a dieter.
“Sorry to say that the product didn’t work for me as described. I followed all instructions exactly,” commented a customer.
“I have just received the second bottle. Haven’t lost much weight yet,” said a consumer.
Throughout our research, we noticed that something small, like lack of results, could limit the chances of long-term success. If Slimirex doesn’t work, why bother?
The Science – “Validated?”
After visiting the official website, we noticed the company claims the product is the “most researched” supplement on the market, but doesn’t provide published clinical research as proof. We found the green tea extract does have support, but we also found studies showing Slimirex side effects associated with Advantra Z, especially when paired with caffeine. At DietSpotlight, finding facts to back up the promises is critical. If there’s none, we walk away.
The Bottom Line – Does Slimirex Work?
So, should be head out to the store for this one? After taking a close look at Slimirex, we’ve come to a conclusion. We like that the company has a strong standing in the industry and the favorable BBB rating, but we are hesitant to recommend it because there’s no published scientific research linking the formula to weight-loss. Plus, we’re concerned that it’s an ineffective product that could cause side effects.
If you want to lose the weight, we recommend a product with no reported negative side effects that’s supported by published clinical research.
Among the best products we’ve seen in 2016 is one called Leptigen. The supplement contains a four-ingredient proprietary blend, shown in published studies to help promote fat loss and ignite metabolism. There’s no one talking about negative side effects and customer comments show people are seeing excellent results.
The company that makes Leptigen, in a sign of confidence in the product, is providing a Special Trial Offer.