What You Should Know
Slimplant is marketed as a weight loss supplement that can provide quick and easy weight loss without any diet or exercise. This product claims to have a weight loss plan that accompanies it, but it is only a few tips and these tips are common knowledge. Slimplant claims that it is equally effective for both men and women. Users are instructed to take this supplement in an herbal tea twenty minutes prior to meals, two times per day. A bottle of Slimplant that contains thirty two doses will cost $60.61.
The Slimplant website is poor and unprofessional. There are no user testimonials posted for this product either. Those who decide to try Slimplant can do so without a prescription because it is a dietary supplement.
List of Ingredients
Gaviletome (kelp laminaria), Papathae (zingiber officinale), Trigonella (foenum-graecum), Cayenne Pepper (capsicum annum) and Afodoti (lippia multiflora).
Slimplant contains the ingredient Gaviletome which is supposed to increase metabolism, stimulate the thyroid and lower cholesterol. The ingredient Papathae is supposed to decrease cramps and spasms, stimulate circulation and act as a colon cleanser. The ingredient Trigonella is supposed to reduce blood viscosity and improve overall blood circulation. The ingredient Cayenne Pepper is supposed to alleviate foot pain in diabetics, alleviate muscle pain, prevent heart disease, alleviate cluster headaches, lower cholesterol and alleviate pain caused by arthritis. The ingredient Afodoti is said to be beneficial in treating certain gastrointestinal disorders.
- Slimplant does not seem to contain any stimulants or any caffeine.
- There is a money back guarantee offered for this product.
- There are no proven fat burners or appetite suppressants in Slimplant.
- None of the claims this product makes have been scientifically proven.
- Very little information is known about the ingredients in Slimplant and very little information on these ingredients can be found.
- Those taking MAOI’s, SSRI’s, antidepressants, NSAIDS, corticosteroids or certain other medications should not take this product.
- Those who have diabetes, hypoglycemia, high blood pressure, cardiovascular ailments or certain other medical conditions should not take Slimplant.
- Women who are pregnant or nursing should not take this product.
- Slimplant is relatively expensive when compared to similar products.
Slimplant does not really stand out from the rest of the supposed quick and easy weight loss supplements available today. Slimplant may not be an effective weight loss supplement because there does not seem to be any proven appetite suppressants or fat burners in it so those seeking a weight loss supplement with the ability to suppress the appetite and burn fat may want to research other products that are intended for appetite suppression and fat burning. Those seeking weight loss may also benefit from developing a healthy diet and exercise program that suits them and their lifestyle. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using Slimplant is right for them.