Slimquick Energy Review
What You Should Know
Slimquick Energy is a popular liquid dietary supplement that is targeted to women. This berry lemonade flavored product is designed to help a woman in 6 ways: boosting the metabolism, increasing mental alertness, providing B vitamins, providing antioxidants, improving performance, and supplying ginseng.
List of Ingredients
Slimquick Energy is a proprietary blend of Vitamin D, Vitamin K, Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, Calcium, Green Tea, Caffeine, Hoodia Gordonii, Rhodiola Extract, Chaste Tree Extract, Juniper Extract, Soy Extract, Asian Ginseng, Brown Seaweed, Dandelion, Yerba Mate, Uva-ursi, Japanese Knotweed Extract, Phytosterols, and L-Theanine.
This supplemental drink claims that it could replace a daily vitamin, because of all the nutritious ingredients that it includes. This lemon-berry flavored drink contains no calories and is sugar free.
Slimquick Energy can be purchased for in packs of two for about $5 per serving. The Slimquick website suggests drinking one bottle in the morning and one in the afternoon, but no more than two bottles should be consumed in a 24 hour period.
- Some users have been pleased with the increase of energy that comes with this product.
- This energy supplement is designed to prevent the crash that often follows an energy high.
- Because Slimquick Energy contains many vitamins and minerals, it can help women lead healthier lifestyles.
- Some possible side effects of this product include nausea, dizziness, appetite loss, insomnia, headaches, diarrhea, vomiting, irritability, and irregular heart beat.
- While this product claims to be designed only for women, it does not contain any ingredients that would set it apart for women, so this is likely just a marketing ploy.
- Because Slimquick only says that this dietary supplement is a proprietary blend, it is not clear how much of each ingredient is included. This means that the key ingredients which could be connected to weight loss are most likely not found in a significant quantity or they would freely advertise it.
- Some users may find that the amount of caffeine in this dietary supplement is too high. Like any other caffeinated product, this supplement could lead to a caffeine addiction.
- While this product may give you the energy that you need to work out, it is not designed to be a weight loss pill.
- At $5 per serving, this product is one of the more expensive choices on the market.
When you break down the goals of this weight loss drink, you see that three of them are easily affected by a boost of caffeine, while the other three are just vitamins and minerals that women should be taking into to their body. So basically, Slimquick Energy is not really designed for weight loss. In fact, the company website even admits that. It is merely designed to help keep women healthy and give them an energy boost throughout the day. So if you’re looking for a energy and vitamin supplement, you might want to give Slimquick’s product a try, but if you’re looking for a product that will help you achieve long term weight loss, this product is not for you.