Slimquick Ultra Fat Burner Review
What You Should Know
Slim Quick Ultra Fat Burner is one of the many products in the Slim Quick lineup. The products are geared toward women to help them tackle the obstacles of weight loss. We will take a closer look at the products to determine how well they will be able to help users.
List Of Ingredients
Vitamin D (as Cholecalcieferol), Vitamin K (as Phytonadione), Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrocloride), Folate (as Folic Acid), Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin), Calicum (as Calcium Carbonate). Green Tea Extract, Green Tea Phytosome, Acai Extract, Rhodiola Extract, Chaste Tree Extract, Soy Extract, Brown Seaweed, Uva-ursi, Japanese Knotweed Extract, Phytosterols, L-Theanine.
Slimquick Ultra Fat Burner is a product designed to help women lose weight by addressing six key factors known to make it harder for women to lose weight. It helps to combat water weight, burn more calories and boost the metabolism, reduce the appetite, fight stress, and give users more energy. Green tea acts as a fat burner and will help boost the metabolism. Brown seaweed contains fucoxathin to help suppress the appetite. Uva-ursi acts as a natural diuretic to pull water from the body.
During the first week of the program, users should only take 1 caplet in the morning and one in the afternoon. At this pace the bottle would last 60 days. The second week of the program advises to take 2 caplets in the morning and 2 caplets in the afternoon. At the start of the 3rd week for the duration of the program, it is advised to take 3 capsules in the morning and in the afternoon, so a bottle would last only 10 days.
- This product is widely available at many retail outlets and online stores.
- Since caffeine is in this formula, it is important to avoid other products that contain caffeine.
- It is not advised to use this product for more than 16 weeks at a time.
- Those who have certain medical conditions such as kidney disease, or anyone on prescription medication should first speak to a doctor before starting to use this supplement.
- During the third week of the program, two servings per day are recommended, meaning a full bottle will last around 10 days. At $29.99 per bottle, users should expect to spend around $90 a month for the four months they use the product.
- The proprietary blend in this formula prohibits us from being able to see if the amount of the ingredients are actually effective.
- There is no evidence of any satisfaction guarantee.
At first glance, this product looks great, but since we cannot see if there is enough of the ingredients to produce effective results, we don’t want to recommend it. This combined with the fact that the supplement could easily get expensive because a bottle contains less than a month’s supply shows us there are more cost effective and more potent supplements available on the market.