What You Should Know
Slimunique is one of the many weight loss products on the market today that claims to be the best out there. We will take a closer look at its claims to determine if there is any value to customers, and if those looking to lose weight should consider giving it a try. Though there is little information available, we can analyze the ingredients to determine if the product will do what it says it will.
List Of Ingredients
Each capsule (serving) contains: 100mg caffeine, and a proprietary blend of: garcinia cambogia, caralluma frimbrata, ATP, green tea, cocoa extract, gymnema extract, yerba mate, slimaluma, and 5-hydroxytryptophan. Other ingredients: gelatin capsule, magnesium stearate.
Slimunique contains many different ingredients commonly seen in diet and weight loss products. Garcinia cambogia is. Caralluma frimbrata and Slimulana are appetite suppressants from a cactus claimed to be a survival food. ATP is touted as natural energy currency, to help speed up fat burning. Green tea is a natural fat burner thought to help boos the metabolism. Cocoa extract contains theobromine, a chemical thought to help boost the mood.
- This product contains ingredients known to help burn fat and boost the metabolism.
- Several products are being sued by Oprah for use of her name endorsing their products. We are not sure if this endorsement is real.
- The main website looks much like a marketing advertisement and very sales like, rather than informing customers.
- Though it claims to be backed by a United States patent, we cannot verify these claims.
- There is a free trial, but it appears to enroll you in an automatic shipment program.
- There is not an extensive amount of information available on this product.
- The testimonials from Dr. Perricone and MSNBC could easily be faked.
- We don’t see how much of each ingredient is included in the formula.
This product is one that seems too good to be true, and those that do, usually are. We do not recommend this product for several reasons: the lack of pricing information, the auto-enrollement for the free trial, and the lack of knowing the strength of the ingredients. Instead, we recommend you find a proven weight loss supplement that contains either appetite suppressants, fat burners, or both. Use the supplement as directed combined with a balanced diet high in fiber and low in calories. Increase your water intake and exercise on a regular basis, for at least 60 minutes a week to see weight loss results on your own.