Smart Protein Protein Bar Review
What You Should Know
Maybe you should replace that unhealthy snack or treat with a nutritious supplement shake or bar. This seems to be a major aspect of the diet and weight loss market today. Hence the vast number of protein shakes, bars, and other supplements sold in stores and online. But, is one of these products right for you and your diet goals? Well, the first thing you should consider is what is actually in a specific protein bar or supplement. This is why we created this review on Smart Protein Protein Bar. It is available in local stores like Walgreens, and the price varies per store/location.
- Protein Isolate Blend
- Soy Protein Isolate
- Chocolate Coating
- Corn Syrup
- Hydrolyzed Gelatin
- Fractionated Palm Kernel Oil
- Peanut Flour
- Non Fat Dry Milk
- Soy Lecithin
- Rice Starch
- Natural And Artificial Flavors
- Wheat Starch
- Almond Flour
The Smart Protein Protein Bar is manufactured in the USA, and is touted as delicious. It is available in flavors like peanut caramel crunch. This bar contains key ingredients like protein and fiber to suppress your hunger. The high level of protein also boosts your energy and helps build muscles. There are no proven fat loss ingredients used in Smart Protein Protein Bars.
Each of these bars provides 290 calories, six grams of sugar, five grams of dietary fiber, 230 milligrams of potassium, 310 milligrams of sodium, and 20 grams of protein. This product contains 100% Protein Isolate, and is free of trans fat. The fiber in this bar should help with digestive function, and the protein assists with lean muscle tissue and appetite suppression.
- You can buy this protein bar from common drugstores like CVS and Walgreens.
- This supplement bar provides 20 grams of protein and five grams of fiber.
- This product should help boost your energy and suppress your appetite.
- There are no proven fat loss ingredients used in Smart Protein Protein Bars.
- There are so many similar or comparable protein bars available.
- Some people will have allergic reactions to the nuts, soy, and dairy found in this bar.
- There is no mention of a refund guarantee with this product.
- A diet pill is more convenient for weight management.
If you are on the lookout for a protein bar or shake to help you lower your daily calorie intake, you have plenty of products to try out. Like other bars, the Smart Protein Protein Bar provides plenty of protein and fiber to help stave off hunger, while boosting your energy levels. Just remember that this supplement bar does not contain any proven fat loss ingredients. Therefore you should consider a weight loss pill to aid with fat reduction and weight loss.