What You Should Know
Solo Slim is manufactured by EZville Limited. It is marketed as a once a day, all natural, all herbal, weight loss supplement. The manufacturers specifically mention that this product is also suitable for vegetarians. EZville Limited claim that Solo Slim will begin to slim you down from the moment that you start taking it.
The ingredients in Solo Slim consist of Konjac Glucomannan, Lotus Leaf Flavonoids, Citrus Aurantium Synephrines, Hawthorne Hypersoides, and L-Carntine.
There is an official website for Solo Slim, and the product can be ordered directly from the official website at a price of $39.99 for one bottle. The manufacturers of Solo Slim tell us that what distinguishes Solo Slim from other weight loss supplements is the fact that it is designed to be taken only once per day. Solo Slim contains ingredients that are commonly found in other weight loss products on the market today. Konjac Glucomannan, for example, which is in Solo Slim is present in a number of other weight loss products. Konjac is a plant native to Japan and China and is frequently used in Japanese cuisine. It is said to have weight loss properties and, once eaten, it expands and gives you a feeling of fullness, thus abating your hunger. Lotus leaf, which is also a listed ingredient, is used in traditional Chinese medicine to procure weight loss. There is some controversy over Citrus Aurantium, which is also included in Solo Slim, as some experts believe that it can increase the risk of stroke or heart attack.
- There is an official website for Solo Slim, and it can be ordered directly from the website.
- Solo Slim is suitable for vegetarians.
- There is a comprehensive list of ingredients available for Solo Slim.
- The manufacturer’s return policy for this product is unclear.
- Citrus Aurantium which is present in Solo Slim is thought by some experts to increase the risk of stroke and heat attack.
- There is no clinical evidence that Solo Slim will actually procure weight loss.
- There have been no controlled, standardized tests carried out on Solo Slim that we could find.
- No free trial sample is available for first-time users.
- Some individuals experienced interrupted sleep and headaches. (See reader comments.)
The manufacturers of Solo Slim focus on the fact that it is 100% natural. However 100% natural does not necessarily mean 100% safe. A number of diet experts have expressed concern about Citrus Aurantium, which is present in Solo Slim, as they believe that it may increase the risk of stroke and heart attack. Of course Solo Slim is not the only weight loss supplement to contain this ingredient. Solo Slim also contains a number of other ingredients which are commonly found in other weight loss products, and at the moment it just doesn’t really stand out when compared to products that make use of more innovative ingredients.