What You Should Know
One aspect of weight loss that you must realize is that you do not have to rely solely upon diet and exercise. There are supplement formulas available to assist you with weight reduction and management. While many of these products are available over the counter, some require a doctor’s prescription. In this piece, we are going to focus on Somesta, which is brought to you by Newton-Everett Biotech. It is available for around $30 online, and can be taken daily on an empty stomach (one capsule).
- L-Tryptophan 500mg
- Chamomille Extract 25mg
- Valerian Extract 25mg
- Melatonin 1mg
- Inositol Niacinate 1.4mg (from Inositol Hexanicotinate)
- Niacin (as inositol hexanicotinate) 5mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCL) 5mg
- Microcrystalline Cellulose
- Silicon Dioxide
- Magnesium Stearate
- Hydroxypropl Cellulose
Somesta is a dietary supplement that may help you reduce elevated stress levels, while encouraging relaxation and assisting with healthy sleep habits. This in turn may assist with weight reduction. This supplement aims to get your body back in order, and allow it to function in a healthy manner. Proper sleep habits and low stress levels are important for weight loss, as well as overall health. As you may know, when you do not get enough sleep, your metabolism can slow down, which can result in weight gain.
L-Tryptophan 500mg is the active ingredient used in this dietary supplement. It helps by enhancing sleep, and increasing the production of serotonin. Melatonin is also found in Somesta, and assists with proper sleep habits as well. Chamomile and Valerian Extract are incorporated as sleep aids, and are both natural ingredients. There are no specific weight loss ingredients mentioned for this supplement formula.
- This supplement formula may help improve your sleep habits.
- This product uses natural ingredients, which are not supposed to lead to side effects.
- Somesta is available over-the-counter.
- There are no specific fat-burning ingredients or appetite suppressants used in this product.
- There are more promising supplements available for weight loss.
- No satisfaction guarantee is addressed for Somesta.
- Some users may experience side effects like sleepiness during the daytime.
It goes without saying that a good night’s sleep is very important. After all, the amount of sleep you get can have a major impact on your body, mental health, stress levels, and ability to lose weight. Therefore we can see why Somesta is linked to weight reduction. If you are getting the right amount of sleep, you can potentially lose weight more effectively. Then again, Somesta is not an ideal weight loss supplement. You should take into account that this product lacks actual fat burning and appetite-suppressing ingredients. Therefore it does not make sense as a weight loss formula.