South Beach Diet Review
What You Should Know
If you’re on the lookout for one of those hip new weight loss plans, the South Beach Diet may be right for you. This is described on the official website as “the delicious, doctor-designed, foolproof weight-loss plan.” The South Beach Diet can be broken down into three different phases. These are phase one (eliminate cravings and kickstart weight loss), phase two (lose steadily), and phase three (maintain for life). Also described as the “food lover’s diet,” this system is about living well. The individual that founded this weight loss plan is Dr. Agatson, who’s a cardiologist.
Essentially the South Beach Diet program starts with the user eliminating food cravings and starting to shed excess body fat; then the second phase initiates steady weight reduction; while the final phase (the lifestyle phase) teaches you how you’ll maintain your healthy weight forever. Although there are recipes provided on the official South Beach Diet website, there are also a number of already-prepared frozen meals that can be purchased in common grocery stores and supermarkets. A number of success stories are posted on the website for men and women that use this program. Also, there is a “free profile” apparatus offered on the website that allows dieters to see where they currently stand.
Unlike many weight loss programs, the South Beach Diet system is supposed to help users reduce their body weight, and then keep the pounds off for years to come. By following the three phases of this system, which are phase one (eliminate cravings and kickstart weight loss), phase two (lose steadily), and phase three (maintain for life), users are supposed to find success with weight reduction. Although there are no dietary supplements involved with this diet plan, there are a number of pre-planned frozen meals that offer the right amount of calories and nutrients. A convenient Tools & Support link is offered on the website to assist. As stated on the website, the first week with the South Beach Diet system is free of charge, and then five dollars a week is charged afterwards.
- There are a number of convenient frozen South Beach Diet meals that can commonly be attained in grocery stores all over the US.
- This weight loss program is suitable for both women and men.
- No potentially harmful diet drugs are taken with the South Beach Diet system.
- Some dieters may not care for the pre-packaged frozen meals that are commonly consumed with the South Beach Diet program.
- There are no easy-to-take fat burner supplements taken with this weight loss program.
- There doesn’t appear to be an exercise regimen encouraged with this weight loss system.
- Appetite suppressants are not involved with the South Beach Diet plan.
When all is said and done, the South Beach Diet program comes across as one of those fad-like diet plans. While there are so many other weight reduction programs currently out there, it’s unclear what makes the South Beach Diet system unique or more effective than other programs. One aspect of this plan that some individuals may like is the fact that the frozen meals are sold conveniently in most grocery stores.