Special K Fruit Crisps Review
What You Should Know
Many of the snacks people choose on a daily basis are unhealthy. Often these snack foods are loaded with fat, sugar, salt, and calories. This unfortunately leads to more weight gain. Therefore it is prudent to choose your snacks more carefully. After all, the number of calories you consume each day plays a vital role in your weight loss progress. One product that may help you lower your daily caloric intake is Special K Fruit Crisps. You can find these in common supermarkets and drugstores, and they sell for $3.79 per box (five packs).
- Enriched Flour
- Vegetable Oil
- Modified Corn Starch
- Nonfat Dry Milk
- Apple Powder
- Strawberry Puree Concentrate
- Reduced Mineral Whey Powder
- Invert Sugar
- Soy Lecithin
- Natural & Artificial Flavor
- Citric Acid
- Mono and Diglycerides
- Sodium Alginate
- Cellulose Gum
- Cellulose Gel
- Sodium Citrate
- Xanthan Gum
- Maleic Acid
- Tricalcium Phosphate
- Color Added
- Vanilla (Vanilla Planifolia) Extract
- Red 40 Lake (CI 16035)
Special K Fruit Crisps are described as crispy and fruity. No big surprise there. These snack treats are claimed to help with weight management. They are made by Kellogg, and can be eaten in place of less healthy snacks, such as cookies, candy bars, cake, chips, and pastries. You do not need to heat this product in a toaster oven or microwave before consumption.
Two Special K Fruit Crisps are one serving. Each serving provides 100 calories, two grams of fat, 20 grams of carbohydrates, seven grams of sugar, and one gram of protein. There are no special or unique weight loss ingredients mentioned for this diet snack food. Furthermore, there is no special diet plan encouraged with Special K Fruit Crisps.
- These fruit crisps are very convenient to take with you.
- Each serving only contains 100 calories and two grams of fat.
- This product can help you with lowering your daily calorie intake.
- There is only one gram of protein per serving.
- Special K Fruit Crisps may not be as filling as protein bars.
- There are no weight loss ingredients used in this snack food.
- A healthy diet plan is not recommended with this product.
There are countless snack foods that are intended to assist with weight loss. In fact, you can find dozens of them in a local grocery store. As for Special K Fruit Crisps, this product is very low in fat and calories, so it is a healthy alternative to sweet treats and fatty snack foods. Unfortunately the protein is very minimal in this product, which will be a drawback for some dieters. Luckily there are plenty of protein bars and snacks available as well.