What You Should Know
Sport Lab is a company that helps back professional and novice sports teams. With their Baseline product, they can help build better players, which in turn helps to build a better team. Though this product is not designed specifically for weight loss, dieting, or even increasing muscle mass, we will take a closer look at it to see what it has to offer. You can then decide for yourself if it is something you want to look into.
List of Ingredients
Baseline is the main product produced by Sport Lab. The website displays case studies that show the use of this decision making program helps improve team performance. The idea is that by compiling public data with team data only coaches and players know, Baseline can analyze it. During this analysis it takes a closer look at all of the data and then generates a report that helps coaching staff make changes to their players and team structure that will statistically improve their performance. We have very little information to demonstrate how this is supposed to work. There is no pricing information available. Anyone who interested in using this program should contact the company directly using the contact information provided on the company website. This review was difficult to write based on the lack of information available as well as the lack of focus on dieters.
- The NFL uses Sport Lab’s Baseline product to help improve their teams and player strength.
- This product has nothing to offer dieters or those who are trying to lose weight.
- This product is not a weight loss supplement like many of the others we have reviewed.
- There are no free trials of this product.
- There are no money back guarantees.
- The website for this company and product provides extremely limited information about the company, what it does, and the real purpose of this product.
While Sports Lab Baseline may actually prove beneficial to sports teams all over the world, it is not something marketable to the average individual. Generally speaking, those who are interested in weight loss are not always interested in playing sports as their form of exercise. This means the product doesn’t have anything to offer our audience and as such we do not recommend this product. For weight loss, we recommend combining a balanced diet and exercise routine with the use of a proven supplement that contains either a fat burner or an appetite suppressant.