StairMaster StepMill 700 Review
What You Should Know
The StairMaster StepMill 7000PT is a stair climbing machine that promises the aerobic and strength benefits of actually climbing stairs. We will take a closer look at this machine to determine if it is worth the investment for dieters who are trying to find a way to add exercise to their routines.
List of Ingredients
The StairMaster StepMill 7000PT features a revolving set of 8 inch high steps, to allow users to simulate climbing stairs. The machine features several pre-programmed workout settings including: Quick Start, Fit Test, Fat Burn, Steady and Rolling Hills, Aero Training and the Cross Country and Speed Training program. These programs are designed to target the needs of the individual user, which is a major advantage over machines. There is also a custom workout option which allows the user to completely customize their workouts. As aerobic exercise is suggested for at least 60 minutes per week, broken into three 20 minute sessions, something like this is ideal for those who are trying to lose weight. This machine and others like it may be found in your local gym if you are not ready to invest in the machine on your own. Customers can expect to spend $1999 for a used machine and up to $3000 on a new machine.
- This machine supports the aerobic exercise recommended for weight loss and general health without causing skeletal stress like climbing an actual set of stairs.
- This is not a dietary supplement.
- Simply having this in your home doesn’t mean you’ll use it. Regular use of this product will be required before you can see any results.
- This piece of fitness equipment may be hard to store in a home.
- For many, this piece of fitness equipment is too expensive.
- Investing in this machine is likely harder than joining a gym that has one readily available for shared use.
- This machine is an older model and is no longer available from StairMaster. Newer, more updated models are currently listed on the StairMaster website.
Using a StairMaster product is good for aerobic exercise, but we cannot recommend this machine. With the expense of the machine, and the more updated versions available, we think it would be wiser to invest in a gym membership. With the money you save on investing on the membership rather than the machine, you can afford to make healthier food choices and invest in proven weight loss supplement that contains an appetite suppressant or fat burner.