Starmark Labs Review
What You Should Know
Starmark Labs offers a variety of products that are sold through independent distrubutors online. This review will focus on Liporedux, a product specifically marketed for weight loss.
List of Ingredients
PEA (Phenethylamine) and Hordenine, Norfenefrine, Ultra Pure Green Tea Extract, and 3,5-Diidothyronine.
With all of these elements combined, this product is purported to give you energy, stimulate the metabolism, suppress the appetite, block fat absorption, break down triglycerides and elevate your mood while this is all happening.
PEA (Phenethylamine) and Hordenine – According to Starmark Labs, these products are natural mood elevators that stimulate the production of dopamine to produce a feeling of well-being.
Norfenefrine – Billed as a substitute for ephedra, Starmark labs states that norfenefrine works by stimulating the body’s adrenoreceptors to release adrenaline, and in turn extra glucose, into the bloodstream. They claim this will give you more energy and break down triglycerides to burn off fat as you exercise.
Ultra Pure Green Tea Extract – The benefits of green tea are well documented, and this product is 98% green tea extract. Green tea helps block the absorption of fat, allowing more fat to pass out of the body during elimination, and suppresses the appetite.
3,5-Diidothyronine – Starmark Labs claims that this compound increases thyroid production of uncoupling proteins (UCP) while dieting when the body would naturally enter “starvation” mode to conserve fat and energy when fewer calories are consumed.
- The products are readily available online.
- A 30 day supply is reasonably priced at $39.95
- This product contains a substitute for a dangerous heart stimulation compound that was removed from the market. There is no documentation regarding why Norfenefrine might be safer than Ephedra.
- The documentation also indicates that Norfenefrine releases glucose into the bloodstream. This may pose serious health risks to diabetics or anyone at risk for diabetes.
- The company claims that this product was released after two years of study, in 2007. We can only conclude that long term effects have not been examined.
- No side effects or health warnings were noted in the documentation.
- All scientific sources cited were print and could not be substantiated online, nor could we find mention of similar scientific research.
- There are no customer testimonials.
- There are no free trials.
We cannot recommend this weight loss product. The company statements are overblown and, as a result, suspect. Their premier diet product contains at least one ingredient that may pose serious health risks with no warnings aside from a standard disclaimer. Products that interfere with the natural production of body function always carry an inherent risk. The company also carries a Green Tea Extract product, and that has been well documented as a beneficial diet aid. However, the best approach to dieting is a sensible diet low in saturated fats and high in quality protein, vegetables and fruits, whole grains and fiber, along with a reasonable amount of exercise.