Stash Tea Review
What You Should Know
Stash Tea offers a wide variety of teas, including exotic varieties from all over the world to suit any preference. You may buy teas loose in bulk or brick form, or in tea bags. The entire line of products is reasonably priced and readily available in stores, online directly from the website, or from independent distributors. Distribution is throughout the United States, Canada and several other countries worldwide.
List of Ingredients
Since there are hundreds of products, we cannot list all of the ingredients, but all of the teas we reviewed contained only tea with spices and natural extracts for flavoring. The one exception is malodextrin, used in instant iced teas to help the powder dissolve better.
Stash teas are natural products without artificial flavoring, coloring or enhancements. Spices and natural extracts are added to some teas for flavoring, but there are no other additives.
- The products are readily available online or in many grocery and health food stores.
- The benefits of tea are well documented. Green teas, and to a lesser extent black and oolong teas, are loaded with antioxidants, which may lessen the risk of several chronic health products.
- Hydration is a key element of any diet and tea tastes good, so you’re likely to drink more of it than plain water.
- While tea has a host of healthful benefits and few drawbacks, it is not a diet product.
- Some teas contain caffeine, and too much caffeine is not recommended.
- Some types of tea contain allergens. Read the labels carefully before drinking.
- Adding sugar to tea outweighs any good that might come from drinking it.
- There are no customer testimonials on the website.
- There are no free trials.
While we can heartily recommend drinking Stash Tea, we cannot recommend it as a weight loss product, because it is not. Studies have suggested that there are health benefits, especially with regards to green tea, but no research has definitively proven that any kind of tea is a diet product. Stash Tea makes no claims regarding the weight loss properties of tea.
As a tasty addition to a healthy diet and exercise program, tea will boost your immune system with antioxidants and other healthful nutrients, keep you hydrated and provide relaxing comfort with the warmth and steam. There is also some evidence to suggest that green tea can help suppress the appetite, allowing you to feel more full on less food. Don’t overdo the caffeine and don’t expect miracle weight loss, but do feel free to add tea to your healthy diet. For the most effective weight loss supplement, find products that you trust that contain an appetite suppressant or fat burner and follow a healthy diet and exercise regime.